Articulated mannequins in the u.k

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have several Star Wars costume builds that I want to display in certain poses but I seem to be really struggling to find a decent sturdy articulated mannequin supplier in the u.k Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Thanks Adam.

I'm having the same troubles here in the USA, it seems everything worth buying is coming from Asia with a two-month arrival date...why something ordered now will arrive in November is beyond me. I'm currently working on a Jawa and planned on converting an off-the-shelf action figure but its articulation is extremely limited; I don't want to put all this time and effort into the project for a figure that can't hold a blaster properly. I recently found a place called Monkey Depot out of Arizona, who has all kinds of action figure bodies for reasonable prices; supposedly coming soon (3rd quarter 2016) is a shorter-stature figure that stands at " (25cm), which may make a great start for a Jawa when cut down.

Hi,

I think maybe there's a bit of confusion here. Sorry if I wasn't clear but I'm looking for ( life size ) mannequins that are articulated and at a reasonable price in the U.K

Back