Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well custom is Always better, and this was done by one of the best painters (if not the best)!!!

Another really good painter is dark Spidey who painted the custom mag heads. I believe it was him. They were some of the best I've ever seen if not the best. The paint just brought it to another level. Same as Vince's red sonja repaint. Both amazing guys! :clap

Absolutely stunning.

Magnificent

The best work I've seen, courtesy of Vince Vell aka John Ficci

I CAN'T CONTROL IT..... DARK PHOENIX PF Coming Soon...

tumblr_lh73tmJ4y41qa1vjko1_500.gif

Iris and pupil part of the eye seem slightly big for the eyeball but maybe that is a good thing. It gives her the cat's eye effect.

I honestly believe Phoenix will be unveiled during 12 days of XMAS or sooner..

I really want them to complete this line in time for the Apocalypse movie (at least solicit the preorders for Magneto, Storm, Phoenix, Nightcrawler, and hopefully Archangel or Beast / Iceman).

X-Men Apocalypse's first cinematic trailer opens during the release of the new Star Wars movie, so I'm thinking Marvel / Disney has finally reached a mutually beneficial agreement with FOX and the X-MEN franchise moving forward... which means no more embargo on XMEN products (hopefully).

I need the Jim Lee line completed, its like a rosetta stone in my collection

Ms Grey is ready for her close-ups

The Apocalypse movie trailer premieres before the opening of the new Stars Wars movie. It would appear that theyve agreed to a lot more and are playing nice nice now

I grabbed the Archer eye decals over Christmas and had my wife (who is much more talented at these things) apply them. Took her about 30 minutes, and it looks awesome :) Highly recommend to anyone thinking of doing it!

I agree, definitely add the eye decals! I had some fun with mine, and had both heads repainted too...

24310224246_20a8d56cde_c.jpg

23709588993_8f6294bb84_c.jpg

23708196634_2bb0d48fb6_c.jpg

24228182062_7a9218cb08_c.jpg

23968591119_0504806db1_c.jpg

What a great looking pair. I was on the fence about selling my Cyclops but instead I may just pick up Jean and pair them!

Love the new eyes on her too

Back