Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

1. Batman
2. _______?
3. _______?

My choices would be Mr. Freeze & Joker for the two remaining slots

Logical trio are Batman, Catwoman and Robin since they are the three playable characters. I for one would pick Bats and Catwoman up for sure. Can't wait for the announcement.

Batman and Joker are locks. I would be surprised of Joker wasn't 1 of the three. The Q/A answer seems to indicate Harley as she was one of their "early works" or something like that. But yeah, reading it again, it doesn't say Harley is coming for sure. But if they've spent any time at all on her, I'd think they'd follow through. Catwoman seems to be a big NO though :lol But hopefully these do well and we get more than the 3.

I'd say it'll be Batman, Joker and Catwoman.

Batman for obvious reasons, Joker as the main villain in both games, and clearly the most widesread popular and most iconic of Batman's villains, and Catwoman for being the other playable main character, and also the fact that her popularity is such that it has managed to keep her own comic title alive for years, as well as the fact that the character is also part of the new Dark Knight film this year.

Frankly I'd be surprised at anything else, though I guess Harley is an outside possibility as well (though her Arkham City look wasn't as well recieved as her Arkham Asylum one)...

Didn't Hot Toys say they don't like Catwoman for this line? :dunno

I am hoping they'll consider Robin. The Arkham City Robin looks bad-ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, I wouldn't want a Robin or Nightwing.

I would love a Catwoman though.

She was definitely awesome in the game I can't imagine why they wouldn't make her. I'm betting their main focus is TDKR right now.

1. Batman
2. Joker
3. _______?

The third could be: Freeze, Penguin, Catwoman(If they want), Two faces or Robin

I'd say it'll be Batman, Joker and Catwoman.

Batman for obvious reasons, Joker as the main villain in both games, and clearly the most widesread popular and most iconic of Batman's villains, and Catwoman for being the other playable main character, and also the fact that her popularity is such that it has managed to keep her own comic title alive for years, as well as the fact that the character is also part of the new Dark Knight film this year.

Frankly I'd be surprised at anything else, though I guess Harley is an outside possibility as well (though her Arkham City look wasn't as well recieved as her Arkham Asylum one)...

Whether they stick to their words or not, in a recent interview posted on FB, HT stated they weren't fond of Catwoman for this line. They said that HQ was possibly in the mix. But neither absolutely confirmed.

Batman, Joker and Harley.
The Harley Quinn should be the design from Asylum. I know the series is about City, but trust me.. hot toys wil give us the asylum harley..

The interview said the 3 figures would be from Arkhan Asylum.

All I want is Batman and Joker. Who would be the third everyone anticipates?

I've not had time to even break the seal on these games. (ducks in case objects are thrown)

I've not had time to even break the seal on these games. (ducks in case objects are thrown)

it could be hugo strange .

Whether they stick to their words or not, in a recent interview posted on FB, HT stated they weren't fond of Catwoman for this line. They said that HQ was possibly in the mix. But neither absolutely confirmed.

Ah, okay, I hadn't heard that.

Seems a bit weird, but what can you do, eh?

I have my heart SET on Harley Quinn (one of my fave characters from the animated series), the perfect compliment to the inevitable Joker figure! Her nurse costume from AA would be outstanding! :clap

But, if not her, I think Scarecrow would rock, his look for the game was truly inspired. Hypodermic fingers anyone?

Also hoping they get around to AC, as Mr. Freeze would be a grail figure for my collection. :lecture

Oh, and I'd throw my 360 at you, but I'm still working my way through AC; this is SUCH a good game, I'm glad I finally have time to play it! :yess:

I know this is highly unlikely but I would very much like a Talia's Al Ghul ..... but I can keep dreaming... anyone else on the same page as me ?

batman-arkham-city-harley-quinn-wallpaper-i2b-1.jpg

Thought it would be fun to do a HQ one. :D

If it is indeed from Arkham Asylum, It'll surely be Batman and The Joker. And The 3rd would probably be Scarecrow, haha or Titan Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back