Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

If anything, I'd say it'd be better business to hurry up and get these out, and then follow them up with Origins figures. There's no doubt that they probably put a ton of R&D into making these things, and, to drop that for newer versions from a game that people might not even like as much is a pretty big risk, IMO.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You know what we need the most? More Iron Man and Avengers figures. Who's this Batmang guy, anyways? I've never heard of him. He's not even Iron Man, so Hot Toys doesn't have to waste their time with him.

I wish Tony Stark suffocated in that Wormhole.

I actually kind of like the Arkham Origins suit. Wouldn't mind if HT made one of it.

I'd like it, too. I just don't like it enough to forfeit AC Batman in favor of it.

Meh, we would have seen something by now... *long sigh* it's fine though, it WILL come... I have enough patience.

I'm getting pretty sick of this ****. If we wind up having to wait over two years, I'm gonna flip my ****.

I really hope it doesn't come to that
Same here but the odds are so sacked against this .
I really hope that isn't true. It may be a video game figure, but it's Batman in his comic-style suit and tons of weapons/accessories. They also teased what looked like a mostly complete Joker figure from this series.

I doubt it'll be at Ani-Com thanks to the Iron Man overload, but hopefully by the time Arkham Origins comes out we'll see more.
I think thats what they are waiting for honestly. Yea i agree, but this still fall’s in line with the VGM which Hot Toys doesn't give a **** about.
It would be their own fault. They waited far too long to reveal any new info on this figure, but instead focused on the Avenger/Iron Man craze.
:exactly::goodpost:

So no Arkham Bats. Still.

Not just that but nothing from the backlog.

But they did make the Lone Ranger that nobody wanted, that's something

Hey,
Somebody somewhere out there is very happy that that figure was made.

And their name is Johnny Depp

I liked the Lone Ranger and will buy the figs :pfft:

But still, I prefer the Arkham figures over them.

Hey,
Somebody somewhere out there is very happy that that figure was made.

And their name is Johnny Depp

He doesn't even watch his own movies. So I can't imagine he'd want a figure of himself either. I guess it's just Cammo who will be buying them then :lol

Guess you should check out the Tonto thread, there were more people who said they'd buy Tonto only if LR was made than those who were happy / excited about Tonto only.

Should rename this thread from 'Not revealed yet' to 'Never being revealed, like, ever' :monkey2

This will come out in Iron Man Red & Gold.

Lone Ranger had to be revealed as soon as possible or any potential for even moderate sales would be lost. With Batman, HT really can drag its feet and people will buy anyway. But considering that Batman and Iron Man are HT's bread and butter, I'm surprised they aren't moving a bit more quickly with this line. We'll probably have two more videogame sequels released by the time the figures come out.

This is awesome .:lol:lol

999650_561711647224163_1009072063_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back