Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Iron+Man+vs+Batman+4.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
excellent!!!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Arkham and Returns are the only Batman stuff from HT I'm waiting on.

Not even Adam West Batman :lol

I went from only being interested in West Batman and Arkham to being interested in West Batman, Arkham, and TDK Batman. That new QS Batman seriously looks fantastic.

Not even Adam West Batman :lol

No I don't want bologna teetz Adam West :lol

Did you get the 89 Batmobile?

I had it on PO but I just don't have the cash or room to even display it. Maybe I'll get it when they eventually reissue it.

The 89 Batmobile looked awesome, and, for a while there, it was incredibly appealing to me, but, after seeing all of the SDCC stuff, I just don't see it happening. For one thing, I don't have unlimited funds, and I can buy the QS and another figure for what the Batmobile costs, and, for another, the idea of Batman and Robin with a Barris Batmobile seems like a more appealing display, for me, at least, and, with space being an issue, as your profile says "There can be only one."

I was dead set on the Batmobile, but it's not economically feasible and it would just be sitting in the box anyway since I have ZERO space to display it.

Any vehicle released is any easy pass for me.

Mentioning vehicles, I'm so glad that a bunch of peeps in the DC Section talked me out of getting the 1/6 Batpod a few months ago. It would have been just a big ornament sitting between Batman's legs (I know, "that's what she said" :lol).

I thought about getting the Batpod for the DX12. I'm glad I didn't, I think I'm never touching the vehicle line. The cost for the Batmobile could be 2-3 Hot Toys figures or 12 figuarts figures :lol

I could never get a Batpod for a DX 12. That's because I could never bring myself to get a DX 12.:lol

I only got it since I got DX11. In all honesty, I think both were a bust.

I could never get a Batpod for a DX 12. That's because I could never bring myself to get a DX 12.:lol

I never bought the DX 02, so getting the DX 12 was pretty much a no brainer. The sculpting could be better on the cowl, but the eyes don't look as crazy if you position the head slightly downward :lol.

I only got it since I got DX11. In all honesty, I think both were a bust.

Joker 2.0 wasn't that bad. Personally, I think the biggest issue was the fabric they used for the trench coat.

I never bought the DX 02, so getting the DX 12 was pretty much a no brainer. The sculpting could be better on the cowl, but the eyes don't look as crazy if you position the head slightly downward :lol.

I actually sold my DX 02 to get the DX 12. Then, I saw the DX 12.:lol

I missed out on a sale for the Medicom Dark Knight for $120. I don't plan on spending money on the Nolan trilogy as much as most people.

All I can say is, after seeing what HT delivered with 66 Batman and Robin, and how much they improved the QS Batman and MOS Superman, I cannot wait to see what they do with Arkham City.

So disappointed this wasn't at SDCC :monkey2

My guess is that since it wasn't at SDCC, that we'll probably be seeing these around the time Arkham Origins is released.

Still not revealed yet? Wtf HT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back