Statue ARTFX Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have mine in october according to the email i've received. Hope to see review soon.
It seems really great on those pics, it reminds me of a marmit big chap.

Mines here now, had a quick look at it before I had to leave this morning. The detail and colour app looks absolutely fantastic for a Neca sized figure. I'll leave the pictures to someone else who's better at them than me.

Glad I'm happy with it, the thing cost me £126 in total...

It should be even smaller than a 7 '' Neca big chap.
Not sure I will spend that much on such a tiny item, despite how great the sculpt is.

Not sure exactly the size compared to the Neca warrior I have, this big chap is still in pieces in its box, but it's roughly the same size from eyeing it. Will be able to see side by side in a few hours.

Here are my in hand pics , shot by IP6p at night

It's about 21cm (8.3inch) height . Its sculpture ,painting, details are almost perfect , you couldn't imagine this is such 'small' one but with so many details and full of sincerity and what's more its incredible price . It is about USD 85 bought in China !!! You may even build a little movie scene with a little light source by those accessories !(sorry I didn't make that scene )

IMG_6242.jpg
IMG_6243.jpg
IMG_6244.jpg
IMG_6245.jpg
IMG_6246.jpg
IMG_6247.jpg
IMG_6248.jpg
IMG_6250.jpg
IMG_6252.jpg

Yeah it's about the same size as my Neca warrior. It has a longer head than the warrior, but the warrior has longer legs and arms.
Next to each other they pretty much look the same scale.

Wow wow wow!!!wonderful photos! You are great endlessblue and the big chap is an ibstand preorder:) (i have just preordered after seeing your pictures) thank you so much!!!i really love it!!!!

Thats a pity the warrior is not at this level so if you want to have al the aliens...

Thats a pity the warrior is not at this level so if you want to have al the aliens...

I'm actually really irritated the warrior came out so terrible, as it's probably my fave design of the alien. It doesn't even look like it's part of the same line as this big chap. How could they have got that one so wrong and this one so right. The warrior looks like a Neca, which is fine for a £20 toy, but not this.

Totally agree...and what annoys me is that is you want complet the whole collection, you have to buy a figure that is not at the same level...:(

Thanks a lot for the pics !!, it seems to be very small but very detailed.

I think the warrior costs for sure too much for what it is but i like the warrior. I've upggraded mine with some dark blue/black paint on the head and after that some X-22 Tamiya gloss. The line in the middle of the head that bothered me isn't visible anymore.

Mine FINALLY came today. It sat in customs up in San Francisco for about 11 days. I will open it tonight and get up some nice photos. Pretty excited but I need to do some stuff right now but after dinner it's go time!

20160917_214046.jpg
20160917_214641.jpg20160917_214720.jpg

This piece would really be one of the ultimate alien collectibles if they did it in 1/6 or better yet 1/4 scale. If the Kaiyodo huge sofubi alien had this scult and paint that wouldve been dream come true. Hopefully this piece will get scaled up treatment later but usually Japanese companies are more into smaller scaled collectibles (1/12 figures are way more popular than 1/6 there).

I love the scult and paint..wish they didnt include so much accessories (all those wall panels and a led light gimmick) which added to the cost and weight of the package. This piece is a must have if you are a big chap fan.

Back