Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Society 6 just had a 25% off sale so I wound up picking up a bunch of new prints, including some pieces from some new artists I wasn't familiar with.

Ariel

ariel-81z-prints.jpg

Supergirl

supergirl-sha-prints.jpg

Lady Thor

lady-thor-prints.jpg

Supergirl New 52

supergirl-new-52-qem-prints.jpg

I also picked up a bunch of Artgerm Pepper prints as I am just a HUGE fan of his Pepper series, but I don't buy the prints that Artgerm puts out. IMO their too small (A3 size) and are just way too expensive for open edition prints that are just 11x17. Society 6's prints are cleaner, have larger white borders (which I VASTLY prefer), come in much bigger sizes, and are significantly cheaper. 13x19 is really the smallest sized art print I will buy. I buy the 22" x 28" prints with Society 6 and I still wind up paying roughly half what it would cost me to get an 11x17 print from Artgerm. Anyways, these are the new Artgerm Pepper prints I picked up.

Pepper Breeze

pepper-breeze-new-prints.jpg

Pepper Delivery

pepper-delivery-prints.jpg

Pepper Heavy Metal

pepper-heavy-metal-prints.jpg

Pepper Swing

pepper-swing-prints.jpg

Pepper Vogue

pepper-vogue-prints.jpg

Pepper Diva II

pepper-diva-ii-prints.jpg

Pepper Dance

pepper-dance-prints.jpg

Pepper Flow

pepper-flow-prints.jpg

I really need to keep a better eye on the artwork on sites like this. You really can find some amazing work if your willing to spend the time browsing.

That Ariel piece should probably get removed before a mod/admin does it for you. Just sayin'. It's a NICE piece, but it does break the TOS rules here.

That Ariel piece should probably get removed before a mod/admin does it for you. Just sayin'. It's a NICE piece, but it does break the TOS rules here.

Darklord Dave has stated in the past that nudity in prints & statues are fine because they are considered art. I think the old rule of "If you wouldn't show it to your Grandma" should be taken into consideration out of courtesy for others.

At the very least put that type of art in a spoiler tag.

I honestly didn't know that the policy had changed. I'm glad that it did!

So... I happily stand corrected, which is awesome.

Picked up a bunch more prints from Society 6 as I just couldn't resist buying more with their 25% off sale as I found some more prints I really liked. There is some nudity so if your offended by that sort of thing, just skip this post.

NKZ4cjn.jpg

8JPpnfR.jpg

l0WmeVj.jpg

yLQKAt6.jpg

9gfsD1j.jpg

gF5iSLr.jpg

o7mU7Wb.jpg

Back