Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a sneak peek at my Hack/Slash cover for Image Comics. Let me know if you guys like it!
Hack-Slashcrop.jpg

She's beautiful E!

Sent ya another tweet and a DM, too. :)

Thing is, I really wanted to show more of her arse but those particular tartan skirts are too ridged to catch the wind!
I felt the style of skirt was important! :)

Thing is, I really wanted to show more of her arse but those particular tartan skirts are too ridged to catch the wind!
I felt the style of skirt was important! :)

Next time you might consider angling her skirt so that it doesn't just sit on her hips at a perfect 90 degree angle. You could do something where her belt rest at a 45 degree angle like some of those older Jim Lee Rogue designs

Still, overall it's a very nice piece

Next time you might consider angling her skirt so that it doesn't just sit on her hips at a perfect 90 degree angle. You could do something where her belt rest at a 45 degree angle like some of those older Jim Lee Rogue designs

Still, overall it's a very nice piece

That wouldn't have been a bad idea actually. Oh well! I ever get another stab at Cassie, I'll be sure to remember that. :)

I am glad you guys are liking this though. I'm quite nervious.
Wasn't this nervious when doin Masters of the Universe for Image. Though I didn't colour that one.

That wouldn't have been a bad idea actually. Oh well! I ever get another stab at Cassie, I'll be sure to remember that. :)

I am glad you guys are liking this though. I'm quite nervious.
Wasn't this nervious when doin Masters of the Universe for Image. Though I didn't colour that one.

Eamon your talent is huge and you should not be nervous. you could probably do this with both hands tied behind your back. that is one hot cover

I humbly would like to request anything anyone can find on Crazy Inez/ Gunslinger from Deadpool/Agent X, and any female Deadpool stuff. thanks :)

Back