Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Ah Benes.... gotta love him. Mary Jane is smoking there... poor Petey and his decisions ! :slap
Sure Black Cat is hot, but MJ is smoking, I'd have to go with her.

Dejah_Thoris_color_by_MARCIOABREU7.jpg
DAMN

Very cool. Is that your work Tombor?

I like the Female 'Marcus Fenix', but would've liked her more if she had more feminine curves.

BTW, :welcome to the Freak Show!

Thanks for appreciament Pals!
Yes, these are my drawings.. i used to be a comic artist more than 20 years ago( in erotic fields also:wink1:) ..now i still drawing , but in a complete different field..but i've always a warm hand for this..:)
Sorry for the broken link.. seems imageshak don't appreciate exposed breast..:mad:i'll try to post a censored image later..
ah.. i've already started to draw a full figure of MF female ..with more exposed curve too!

Thanks for appreciament Pals!
Yes, these are my drawings.. i used to be a comic artist more than 20 years ago( in erotic fields also:wink1:) ..now i still drawing , but in a complete different field..but i've always a warm hand for this..:)
Sorry for the broken link.. seems imageshak don't appreciate exposed breast..:mad:i'll try to post a censored image later..
ah.. i've already started to draw a full figure of MF female ..with more exposed curve too!

images look pretty nice. love to see more.

Thanks again alot for appreciament!..
and.. after hunnipot85 observation i can say yes , she look definitely like her , but the likeness was unintentional, in the first sketch she was less feminine and more Alien's Vasquez oriented.. after a few revision somethin is grew in her chest (not.. the chestbuster :lol)Now i, going for full figure of her..more update soon (maybe in a new tread)

Back