Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if you were an artist for a Nash, you would have a far different definition of what 'hard earned cash' is really all about.

I think your arguments are a bit weak in that all you seem fixated on is the fact that something may not be as limited as you wish it to be.

To me this sounds like a capitalist point of view rather than the point of view of someone who loves art.

Have a moan by all means but to go on about like you are here speaks volumes of where are really coming from.

Stop playing the "im an artist so my opinion is better than yours" bullcrap card man. I don't care what you do or who you think you are.

The FACT is, JSC wants to have his cake and eat it too. Hey, im all for open ended "unlimited" prints. I couldnt care less if all of JSC's prints are UNLIMITED and readily available to all comers. I would have still bought them if they had no edition size.

BUT, what pisses me off is the fact that JSC uses the term "LIMITED EDITION" and along with that he is able to charge a premium price for these pieces. When he finds something that is a hot ticket, he has no problems greying out the usually black and white line of what the term limited means.

Richard Cox

be2550e9cf9d459f9f745d90e76c9a4a-d3ifx6o.jpg

7ca4fdfe69e21c91ffd1199f3ec3a47b-d3ifwx5.jpg

02fb27d18be193d20994f7f110454c02-d3iadzh.jpg

e73aa0f89e547baacade13263fac73af-d3ico9g.jpg

a2eb707f4789f6c01a5e1466c0d8fd90-d3icop0.jpg

b99fbc0a7b2bbaaa824966365c6be811-d3kmtiv.jpg

Terry Dodson
White_Queen_VS_card_by_Dodson_by_whoisrico.jpg

wonder_woman_by_terry_dodson_by_nigelhalsey-d46dn83.jpg

EBas

doggie_leg_by_ebas.jpg

steam_ass_by_ebas-d3g3i5d.jpg

What is that 'Tanner' signature on the Adam Hughes Red Sonja there? I thought Adam Hughes worked alone?

Stop playing the "im an artist so my opinion is better than yours" bullcrap card man. I don't care what you do or who you think you are.

Of course you don't. Folks like you rarely do.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is about Cox's hands, but they always end up looking very masculine, thick fingers and wide palms. It's very distracting. And Emma in that Dodson piece... her face just doesn't look right, like it was made of Sillyputty or something, warped.

What is that 'Tanner' signature on the Adam Hughes Red Sonja there? I thought Adam Hughes worked alone?

Of course you don't. Folks like you rarely do.

yeah folks like me in relation to nobodies like you. you want some charity Mr. Struggling artist? You definitely seem hard up for any penny you can make. even if it means lying to your fans.

yeah folks like me in relation to nobodies like you. you want some charity Mr. Struggling artist? You definitely seem hard up for any penny you can make. even if it means lying to your fans.

You do understand that there are more deserving causes for your venom in this world right?!

"A nobody" like me eh? If you say so!

Back