Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a link some pages back, but theres a descent amount on ebay right now for that price. Amazon has em too for a little more. These prints are a steal. Medusas gaze has always been my fav, I just wish I had the money and room to have them all framed. :gah:

Got my 2 prints from Ironfingaz. Great job on packing them. This guy knows to to ship prints internationally.

I've heard of the comic and seen plenty of covers but never read the books.

It's a good read, I enjoyed it. The ending drags on a little, but the first series of the trilogy (Return to, Beyond, Escape from Wonderland) was done very well.

these are for you jimjimmyjones...........for $20, these are a steal imo

IMG_0610.jpg

Can someone provide the link? Read back a few, couldn't find it. These are Dorian Cleavenger (or something like that), no?

he should have just looked at your sig. lol

Luis Royo new Black Tinkerbell figure is sweet.

y348233.jpg

Yeah :rotfl.........Damn..........I hella want to get the whole line, only have Medusas gaze right now. There PVC pieces, but they look awesome in hand, and a fair price as well. His work is very underrated. He was at SDCC last year I believe with signed prints. If anyone sees him this year, make sure you get an auto for me ;)

Yeah :rotfl.........Damn..........I hella want to get the whole line, only have Medusas gaze right now. There PVC pieces, but they look awesome in hand, and a fair price as well. His work is very underrated. He was at SDCC last year I believe with signed prints. If anyone sees him this year, make sure you get an auto for me ;)

Its a great line.

y347311a.jpg

afg01140a.jpg

Resin Statue

0593l.jpg

darkhorseroyo.jpg

the last 2:

IMG_0598.jpg

Sweet ! Nice haul ! I wish they had more color ones in the batch. How is the paper quality ?

drop_something__by_mariochavez.jpg

thats nice but is her boob fully out and on his head?

:yess:

And ?

he should have just looked at your sig. lol

Luis Royo new Black Tinkerbell figure is sweet.

y348233.jpg

Had not seen that... ok... pre-order in !

Its a great line.

y347311a.jpg

afg01140a.jpg

Resin Statue

darkhorseroyo.jpg

I have the Variant for Medusa's Gaze.... Fire and Ice on Pre-order.. now got my order in for Tinkerbell.

But...:gah:

Where is that Resin one available from ? :thud:

Oh and just a dose for you Campbell fans:

Elephantmen_by_Bakanekonei.jpg

Okay, those Luis Royo statues are awesome...where can they be found?

Got my 2 prints from Ironfingaz. Great job on packing them. This guy knows to to ship prints internationally.
I taught my Padawan well. :D

Oh and just a dose for you Campbell fans:

Elephantmen_by_Bakanekonei.jpg
Okay, that is just ridiculously gorgeous! :drool

Back