Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have a high res or semi high res and go to Staples they have card stock matte or Glossy 11 x 17 tabloid printers...just bring the pic on a usb key or submit it online...it'll cost you like 75 cents to get it printed if you submit it online and like $1.50 if you go there in person. (they charge extra for opening files on your usb key\stick)

I have done this in the past with comic covers i have really liked but i knew would never see the light of day as a print....only prob is finding the high res image of the particular pic you want.

as for the blackcat pic you posted above....that is easily good enough to get printed on an 11 x 17 card stock paper with a 2 to 3 inch border around the whole pic....it will look good I promise you, no rough pixels or edging or blurriness!!

hope this helps :D

Photo paper is like the same thing right? Where did you see 75 cents a piece though? I was about to do it for 4 pics, but there like $8 a piece which sounds about right I guess :google

My favorites of the week:
e71e931a447c208007dd1191f4e8d4c0-1.jpg

Batgirl.jpg

d962113e73c4ea06ef8bac44b0eb93e3-1.jpg

Back