Arnold Schwarzenegger Double Bicep PAINTED PICS ON PAGE 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt82

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi
This is my second sculpt that ive done and decided to do Arnold to practice human anatomy, no better physique than Arnold. This is nearly done but not complete, the hair is still rough but will be done in a few weeks and then i can start casting. Hope you guys like it.
Thanks for looking

Arnold Schwarzenegger Front Double Bicep 1/4 scale approx. 19.5 inches approx 22 inches with base.

DSC00122-1.jpg

Bases: Laurel wreath to symbolize the olympians.

IMG_0249.jpg

Underneath Bases: Showing who it is, the line that the statues will be known by and competition record.

Picture1-1.png

Last edited:
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Double Bicep

Fantastic.
Personally - I was wondering why we still don't have anything like this.
And here it is - almost perfect representation.
You captured him. I especially like that you made some justice on his favorite stomach "vacuum" thing :)
What scale is this?
Can't wait to see more from you. Also, it will be really cool if you can add some more shots ;)

sorry mate yeah forgot to say scale, the statue is 1/4 scale and stands about 19.5 inches tall without the base and about 22 inches with base, updated the first post with these details. Thanks for the comments aswell mate, is there anyway i can improve this to make it perfect as i would like this thing to be as accurate as possible, just uploaded some base pics and label design and will get some more together asap when its done.

Fantastic.
Personally - I was wondering why we still don't have anything like this.
And here it is - almost perfect representation.
You captured him. I especially like that you made some justice on his favorite stomach "vacuum" thing :)
What scale is this?
Can't wait to see more from you. Also, it will be really cool if you can add some more shots ;)

Nice work. You've got his pose slant down perfect. Nice work on the veins.

You got some serious Talent,that is very well done.

Brilliant work. Very talented for sure.

Love it..this would look good in bronze.

thanks for all the comments guys it means a lot fellas! i hear you with the bronze, im actually having one done as a realistic paint job and the other a faux bronze for myself and my website so people can see what they can do with the piece and hopefully the realistic one will bring the piece alive and make it look even better.
thanks again fellas
matt

A couple more pic as requested and some close ups of face....hope you guys like it. Not the best photographer in the world so some have crappy lighting but hopefully you guys can get a better idea of what the statue is like as a whole.

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

i had a problem with the nose and thanks to sined he pointed out that maybe it was a bit too big, therefore, i have adjusted the nose and would like to see what you think now, i did this on a waste cast so as not to spoil the master. i think i may have made it a bit too small but i think it looks better and if i end up in the middle it should be more accurate. let me know what you think of the updated nose people....better or worse????

7ed9e5f9.jpg

0a7c8ea3.jpg

3cd41063.jpg

7eba72c5.jpg

sorry for crappy pics

Matt, I'm sure at the end this will be at least 90-95% likeness.
Aryan dream of perfection ;)
I'm glad that I'm helpful on your way to the ultimate goal. Now jaw line is next :bow
Again&again&again - you are extremely talented.

That looks amazing! I had the same impression of the nose and minor issues with the facial features, but it looks like your perfecting them. Great job! I might want one.

thank alot fellas im so glad you liking it now.
cheers
matt

Back