Arnold Judas Rimmer aka. The Ultra-smegger.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombaker369

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hello all, another slightly obscure or British custom from me amid all the Terminators and Predators, this time I present Arnold J. Rimmer (Chris Barrie) from the brilliant Red Dwarf, as seen in the latest and imo wonderful Back to Earth specials, a little older and a little fatter as it were.
DSCF3096.jpg

DSCF3099.jpg

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

very pleased with the costume, it "hangs" well I think, anyway, thats all for now, hope you all like my little taste of obscurity lol

The snarky expression, like he perpetually smells something bad, is absolutely perfect. You captured the smeghead to a tee.

Holy Crap, how did I miss this thread ??
Awesome !!

Id like to see a Mr Flibble costumed one :)

"RIMMER:
I can't let you out.

LISTER:
Why not?

RIMMER:
Because the King of the Potato People won't let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here. Keep you here for ten years.
"

kryton: "are you sure you want to go to red alert sir, it does mean changing the bulb" lol

red dwarf rocks. i was lucky enough to meet the whole crew at a convention a couple of times, super cool guys, got photos and autographs etc.

Great custom
The episode you have based it on, I saw a couple of weeks ago.
It was great to see so many Blade Runner references, they did seem to over egg them at the end though

Back