Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great but will not fit in with the rest of the line. I'm happy with the B&W piece. Unless the rest of the AC pieces are offered in color, I'll stick with the one I have.

Harley looks good. Just like Catwoman. However, the same problem applies for me. Unless the whole line is revisited in color, I'll stick with the B&W pieces.

Dammit, I need the Harley variant lol. I hope BBTS or another site will have some stock. The Harley market is pretty crazy right now, and I'd rather not resort to Ebay.

Hate to be negative but I'm so sick of variants and repaints and relaunches and re-releases......it's like remaking a movie over 10 times. Get your sculptors to do something new for crying out loud :tap

bm_aa_statue_1_580_538791a8b7e0b5.17188828.jpg

bm_aa_statue_2_580_53879755b88d51.41778253.jpg

bm_aa_statue_3_580_538797607e0086.82589672.jpg

bm_aa_statue_4_580_5387976feba964.22141087.jpg

bm_aa_statue_5_580_53879780047bc8.16891171.jpg

bm_aa_statue_6_580_5387978f376400.70314839.jpg

You know...I thought I was going to pick Ivy up but I'm just not feeling this piece. Harley and Catwoman look sexy as hell. When I look at the finished pics of Ivy...she just looks awkward to me. I'll be passing on this and wait for the next release. Mr Freeze will have to tide me over until I see something else I want.

Personally think they should have went with Green for her color scheme but still pretty cool none the less. Will be picking her up for sure!

Personally think they should have went with Green for her color scheme but still pretty cool none the less. Will be picking her up for sure!

Yeah, I think more green would have been the way to go. However, that's not really why I'm passing on the piece. It's mainly her face. I just don't care for her face portrait at all.

I'm not feeling this piece either. I was excited when the unpainted preview came up but this paint job just doesn't look good. The pose now looks awkward too as some of you have already said. Unfortunately....pass :(

Had BBTS.com ship me out another Armored Batman statue and the cape was again broken in roughly the same spot.... BBTS.com said they are having a lot of issues with the cape breaking.... DCC really screwed up on the box design, they should of also put some wire inside his cape to help support the weight and keep it from snapping.... Looks like I'll probably be skipping this statue as it's near impossible to get one without a broken cape. :(

Between this and Bombshell nametags breaking all the time I'm losing faith in DCC...

Why would they go with green and why the surprise for red?

You guys know that this is based on Poison Ivy from the game and that her hair and clothes are red in the game right? Going green would have made no sense whatsoever. The body is grey like all the others and the splash of colour matches the character on what it's based.

Back