Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some quick phone cam pics as always quality of my pics could be better. this was just one i picked at random out of this weeks delivery.

Not a good pic but it gives any newbies an idea of scale.

20131001_152051_zps4318ad6c.jpg

Thanks a lot for the pics, especially the comparison with the B&W! This one turned out pretty nice. Though, Harley and Joker are still my favourites.

Nice comparison Ditch, was looking to see those two side by side. Not fully convinced I like the way he turned out but got him on po nonetheless. Looks like he packs some weight is he heavy compared to the other three?

Yeah that looks great. Arkham City gave Batman an awesome cowl. Thinking about collecting this line but it's too bad they're not true 1/6.

Thanks for the photos, this thing looks amazing! Can't wait to see what they did with Catwoman!

That left ear isn't finished as well as DCD stuff typically is. That and something bugs me about the eyes. This is unfortunately my least favourite of the 4 out thus far. I will be grabbing mine nonetheless tomorrow at my LCS.

Yeah something is wrong with the ear, but other than that I think it looks phenomenal.

Yeah something is wrong with the ear, but other than that I think it looks phenomenal.

I agree. I love the way this statue turned out. Hopefully the ear is just a defect on that one piece. It would be upsetting if they all looked like that.

Hey ditch, can you check out any of the other statues and see if the left ear is the same on them? Thanks for the pics.

Hey ditch, can you check out any of the other statues and see if the left ear is the same on them? Thanks for the pics.

@BB&WSF
That statue has a nasty bend on the Batarang though.
@filip629
It just seems to be that one i only had a few in stock.
@Narcosis
It is a very heavy statue i thought that as soon as i picked it up.

Last edited:
Thanks ditch! Now I have to hope I get a good piece. Excess paint on his ear and a bent batarang on the only 2 pics we have seen in this thread is a bit of a concern. I'm don't want to see massive QC issues with this piece.

Just had this message from DC Collectibles

ALLOCATION FOR BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY BATMAN STATUE

Please note that retailers will receive approximately 84 percent of their initial orders on October 2 of the BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY BATMAN STATUE

A second wave of this item will arrive in stores in November.

I agree, Bats has a little too much Goth-am lipstick...especially in that first in-hand pic. It doesn't seem too bad in the second one, minus the melting batarang. I cancelled my preorder a month ago to wait and see what the first few in-hands of Bats would look like. With viewing that sub-par Nightwing and now this...I'm pretty happy I did.

I loved the way Joker and Harley came out, and I had planned on starting the line with Bats, but was let down along with Nightwing a month ago.

Decided to scrub the line all together. Byebye Arkham City!

It seems I got lucky with my statue; the 'ear' is mostly fine (though it gets thicker around the top), and the batarang isn't bent. The only two things that bother me about the statue are the lips and the chest area, which looks a little off.

IBxAb19.jpg

All the statues so far:

sONZUSD.jpg

Batman is definitely the heaviest of the bunch.

Back