Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there's going to be two Batman statues in this line?

It sure looks like it. We all know how much DC likes to make Batman statutes. I was just hoping to see a few more villains before we got any more Batman statues in this line. So many great villains left in this line. I would love to see DC include the Arkham Origins characters in this line as well. I'd be all over an AO Deathstroke. I also like the AO version of Bane more than the AA & AC versions. DC should just label this line the Arkham Universe line and use any and all characters from the Arkham games.

Yeah this is the Armored Batman of the same line and same price point its just the proto pic I got off bbts

Yeah this is the Armored Batman of the same line and same price point its just the proto pic I got off bbts

That's what I thought it was. I have to say I will be passing on the Armored Bats. Never really was a fan of that look. The only other pieces I passed on were the Riddler and Nightwing. I have Harley, Joker, and Batman. Just waiting on Catwoman now. I wish they would have held off on Armored Bats until we had a few more villains released in this line. I have to say though, they seem to be cranking these out at a pretty quick pace. We'll probably be seeing some new villains right around the corner. I'd really like to see Two-Face next.

Would be awesome to finally get a two face statue. Been waiting for one to drop in the BW line FOREVER but seems most likely that one will show up here in the AC line instead which is fine by me as I liked they're take on the character. I'm sure your right, these villains should be right around the corner, for now I'm content with harley & joker

DCC11704.jpg

Liking this pose better - less awkward. Let's hope they put more effort and not F up the colour

This is much better then the 1st one. I may have considered keeping my other statues if they released this one first.

The one they did release was such a let down (in hand) that I sold off my others.

Oh well. Helped me finance a PF Freddy EX :)

This is much better then the 1st one. I may have considered keeping my other statues if they released this one first.

The one they did release was such a let down (in hand) that I sold off my others.

Oh well. Helped me finance a PF Freddy EX :)

You didn't like the AC Bats Jaws? What was wrong with the one you received? The only reason I ask is because I am floored by mine. I just love the way it came out.

I was in the same boat as JAWS.

Initially loved this line and picked up Harley & Joker and was awaiting the others.

Saw the Nightwing in a LCS and hated it and same has happened with the Batman. Something just wasn't right with it imo. Not too sure whether its the face or lips that have put me off.

I ended up selling HQ & the Joker to fund the Mythos Vader as the quality has been up & down in this line and I was so looking forward to adding Catwoman. DC have got to keep the quality consistent to keep fans on board.

Saw this line in the flesh today and they're so much nicer than pics or videos suggest!! I'm gonna start getting them now, just need to find a Harley from somewhere and then I'm on to Joker and Batman :yess:

I saw these at a local comic store near me the other day. Paint apps were pretty meh. On harley you could see the brush strokes all over her same with joker. I wasn't very impressed.

To be honest, the joker statue I got with my Arkham origins collectors edition had much better paint apps. And that was probably a $50 statue.

I was gonna get these because I loved the game....but it's a pass.

Chris

I love this line, and will definitely buy her. It appears they are expanding this line to include all the Arkham games (hopefully) that being said, this is the second Harley, and second Batman (Armoured) being released in a year. Wish they'd do other characters first (Croc, Freeze, Robin, Ra's Al Ghul, etc.).

That really throws off the line..

I think they should have stuck with AC characters/designs. :dunno

I'm glad they're expanding to Asylum. I hope they include Origins too. My only gripe is they should do other characters rather than doubling up. I love Harley. I will be getting this. Hell, I named my daughter Harleigh after Harley, but this is the second Harley and Batman in a little over a year. Let's get Croc, Freeze, Robin, Firefly, Ra's, Talia, Poison Ivy, etc. a lot to choose from especially with 3 games. Imagine Ivy from Asylum in the orange shirt. Two-Face....how many fanboys would be clamoring for any of these based on the fact that they haven't been done, and the market isn't saturated with them. Common DC and SS, take some chances. We'll be there to pull the trigger with our wallets.

Let's not forget Scarecrow from Asylum, Bane from Origins, Deadshot, Szazz, Gordon,. This could be as many characters and statues as in the Black and White line.

I hope we get an Arkham Origins piece soon if they are expanding the line. I WANT AN ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE DESPERATELY! I hope it is the 1st AO piece we see. For those that are not happy about the expansion into the other Arkham games...just don't buy any of the pieces that doesn't fit the AC theme. Even though I like the new Harley offering, I will be passing on it. The AC Harley is all I need. I agree with peeps that want to see different characters in this line. We could have had many other worthy characters before DC collectibles started giving us other versions of characters that they already released.

Back