Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOt some news.
Hanouman is actually in CHINA for business.
He will be back soon and will get back to me.

:goodpost:
Whew! I've always had faith in Hanouman, but this was getting a bit worrisome! Glad to hear some good news from Seb! Awesome of you to do this for all of us! Definitely still hoping to get this sculpt in to complete my custom Arkham Joker! I'll be crossing my fingers...

Been working on mine some over the past week on and off, trying to take my time on it as there is no new news on the head. Been weathering the suit and re-doing the flower. The clown head actually looks pretty nice with a repaint. I'll try to post some pics soon.

I'm considering redoing the shirt and the buttons but I may just wait and pick up a better shirt somewhere down the line (like when HT releases one).

Yeah tbh i'm also a bit worried.
At this point I cannot do anything more.
I even try to send a mail to his wife but again it has be unanswered.

I will try to find his adress, not sure if I still have it, will check.

Want to meet in France for a coffee? I will be happy to pay the coffee. ;)

I am tired of people getting away with our Freaks money. I would suggest we agree on a date here and if Hano isnt comming through until than, we should considder legal actions. Its really getting annoying. I am currently on a weekend trip so I wont be able to handle this next week. Therefore Id suggest MONDAY, MAY 28 as Hanos deadline. Afterwards I would be willing to check with a friend of mine who is a lawyer. Any thoughts/opinions/other ideas?

Everybody please check if you have Hanos address as this is essential. !!!

I will call him soon guys, hope to join him easy.
When I've got news, I will share it here.

Don't understand what happen for Hano, I think that is not serious, really don't understand...

Also I'm in france, I can pay the coffee too :)

I will call him soon guys, hope to join him easy.
When I've got news, I will share it here.

Don't understand what happen for Hano, I think that is not serious, really don't understand...

Also I'm in france, I can pay the coffee too :)

I would be more than happy if Hano still comes through. In that case, he would be invited to the coffee too and I stick to my word: I pay the coffee. Period.

i just want my sculpts...or my money....it was dishonest for him to say he had mailed something out and then say it was lost and then say that he would ship out and then tell me it was lost again...I mean enough is enough....deadline is too good if you ask me because he has had alot of time to come in here and fix the situation....

but i understand that the deadline is prolly more for us to juts call it quits and pursue legal action against this THIEF....he will remain a THIEF until he makes good on his word!!!

Back