Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ortiz do all of us a favour and stay friendly this time. You have been bashed because you have behaved like 'a clown'... We have always Been respectfully to each other on this board. Pretty sure this will be solved soon.

@ Elvis and Buttmunch or anybody else: I believe someone must have hanos private address. Please forward it to me. I will try to contact him that way. :)

I will check tonight and give it to you.
I have done pretty much everything I could.
I don't understand why he's not answering to me anymore...

Yes I can totally understand but like always communication is the key.
I understand that he has probably some problems obviously, byt why the silence.

And FYI he's not from Belgium but form France.

Any info and/or assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Well i give you all the info I have, so not much.
But I won't give up until I have all those head and can send them to everyone of you who paid for one.

Hi Seb,
I appreciate your efforts to help those of us that have paid.
You're a good man Charlie Brown :hi5:

Yes, it's a Numo head. Affordable, nice quality, and delivered promptly.

Here's my full recipe:

Numo sculpt
Custom No Brand 1/6 body
BBK Clown pants, top, shoes, and spads
HT 1989 Joker shirt, tie, flower, chattering teeth
HT Joker DX police hands

Overall he's one of my first kitbashes and I think he came together really nicely. Now working on an appropriate sidekick for him.

Hey guys, its always good to find alternatives, but lets focus on the issue with hanouman please. Derailing this thread will not help getting this solved.

@Elvis: please send me his private address

@a mod: is it possible to see edited posts for you? I am interested in a payment list of all clients for this head with date of payment etc. If possible can someone copy this please? Buttmunchs first post has the payment list but no dates. :)

Hey guys, its always good to find alternatives, but lets focus on the issue with hanouman please. Derailing this thread will not help getting this solved.

@a mod: is it possible to see edited posts for you? I am interested in a payment list of all clients for this head with date of payment etc. If possible can someone copy this please? Buttmunchs first post has the payment list but no dates. :)

With all due respect, how can talking about alternatives derail this thread? Do you think that if Hanouman sees people looking for alternatives he's not going to deliver the heads?

Do you honestly think that he's even reading this thread? I'm not trying to be an a-hole, I just don't see the harm in people offering ways to finish the Joker figure they were all planning on.

Eric

For me, this thread is not about Arkham Joker in general but about Hanos Joker. We clearly have some trouble here and I believe we should focus on that. But its not like we are running out of paper here. Why not simply open a new thread? I love your custom and it made me order the head too btw. ;)

Only Hanouman has that info.

I can tell you I paid in full on Feb 1.

Back