Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! REGULAR list FULL!

Someone photoshop some paint on him and put it on a bbk Joker. I wanna see! :pray:

This is my best whack at it

joker_redux.jpg

Wow that mock-up looks great. I have my BBK clown on my way and the wait for the head. Is there a time frame for the heads shipping? I know he hasn't sent it to cast yet. Another month or two?

Really glad I finally got on the list! This will be great figure at a very good price!

:rock :rock :rock

Still thinking aout the sick head... No doubts in Hanos sculptng abbilities, but I somehow dont feel the design. Its a great story but somehow no real Joker representation I need on my shelf... :dunno

Played around with the BBK clown a little tonight. Definately needs a swap to a narrow TT. The body they've got him on is really wide shouldered. The shirt and jacket fit much better after the swap. I don't see a slim helping any, especially since they are usually shorter than a normal TT, and Joker ain't short.

The flower is pretty much useless, so I do see us needing to find something to replace the flower with. And it might just be mine, but the lower two snaps on my shirt stick out quite a bit from under the shirt. More like to the side of the shirt's split :(

But the outfit is definately decent for the price. $80 for the full figure isn't too bad, even with the crappy head, body, and hands. The head wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't GREY. Its like their own take on a sick Joker :lol Thank goodness we have these awesome sculpts to replace it! :yess:

Played around with the BBK clown a little tonight. Definately needs a swap to a narrow TT. The body they've got him on is really wide shouldered. The shirt and jacket fit much better after the swap. I don't see a slim helping any, especially since they are usually shorter than a normal TT, and Joker ain't short.

The flower is pretty much useless, so I do see us needing to find something to replace the flower with. And it might just be mine, but the lower two snaps on my shirt stick out quite a bit from under the shirt. More like to the side of the shirt's split :(

But the outfit is definately decent for the price. $80 for the full figure isn't too bad, even with the crappy head, body, and hands. The head wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't GREY. Its like their own take on a sick Joker :lol Thank goodness we have these awesome sculpts to replace it! :yess:

Good to know the clothes fit better on a TT. I agree about the flower. Hmmm... And no, it isn't just yours. I notice the buttons show quite a bit now that you mention it.

As soon as Hano gives me an updated list, I'll update the first page of the thread.

Hano, since its being asked, do you know when this will be going to the caster and when those might be ready?

Also, any idea when you'll start the sick version? :monkey3

List updated!

Hano says the sculpt will be sent to the caster on Monday and it takes around 3 weeks to get it back. So we're looking at March for these to start shipping out.

Also, he said he's working on the Sick version now and will have some WIP pics soon! :D

Back