ARH studios current offerings - help me fill in the blanks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trying to get a few pieces, but very confused on what's available, and all the versions. I wish companies would put more info on their websites, PCS has the same problem.

Can someone please fill in the blank for me and correct any errors:

1) Arhian city of horrors
A) WEB EX=? ES=100
B) Reg ES=?
C) any other versions?

2) Frazetta Barbarian
A) WEB EX=art print only ES=100
B)REG ES=?
C) any other versions?

3) Frezetta Death Dealer 3
A) WEB EX=art print only ES=100
B)REG ES=?
C) any other versions?

4) Frezetta Death Dealer(on horse)
A) WEB EX=? ES=?
B) REG ES=300
C)any other versions

5) Frazetta Huntress
A)WEB EX=? ES=?
B) REG ES=130
C) any other versions?

6) Also is there a frazetta death dealer 2?

Thank you

Who the hell knows. Don't forget the huntress is available with and without the cats, there is a rumored conan without the girl variant coming as well. There is also the NYCC DD1 run.

I put a preorder with bbts for the tiger huntress just because they don't require deposit, not going to commit to other pieces until arh can clarify all the edition sizes and versions. This is a horrible way to introduce otherwise excellent works to your fans. Can we please list out all the versions even if it's soldout and the es for those versions.

I put a preorder with bbts for the tiger huntress just because they don't require deposit, not going to commit to other pieces until arh can clarify all the edition sizes and versions. This is a horrible way to introduce otherwise excellent works to your fans. Can we please list out all the versions even if it's soldout and the es for those versions.

yes they should really list the es or stop dancing about and just say it's open :| holding off on dd3 till I know the es

Achilles Immortality
ex - 100
Reg - 300

Leonidas Spartan Legacy
Ex - 100
Reg - 300

Back