Statue ARH Studios Angel of Darkness Pre-order reservation list SFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a bit French to me! I will tell ARH about this.
If in case they do come in this time to Seattle, I will be helping ship out the new stuff. I am sure I can keep up with this at the moment it is ready to ship.
ARH had 50+ boxes to ship, you need to be very clear, each form and each country is different.

I need to be clear??? What the heck Ave? I am not the one filling the form. How do I know that you didn't use regular Fedex Ground but another dividsion of Fedex Trades division which is essentially like UPS rates.:slap

That money was going towards Gold Athena and now I don't have it.:mad:

Yes!! For SURE!!
(Then you can blame them for the shipping) :1-1:

Well at least I know I'm not going to get screwed on the brokerage charges. :pfft:

I need to be clear??? What the heck Ave? I am not the one filling the form. How do I know that you didn't use regular Fedex Ground but another dividsion of Fedex Trades division which is essentially like UPS rates.:slap

That money was going towards Gold Athena and now I don't have it.:mad:

Well at least I know I'm not going to get screwed on the brokerage charges. :pfft:

VS, I remember ARH had said FedEx
I don't remember him saying what division of FedEx!
How does he suppose to know what FedEx is best for Canada?
Obviously it's clear to you but he didn't know.

Anyways, to avoid these issues, you need to contact me, forget about the transactions before, ARH is no longer doing PR, I've taken over.
Listen, lets talk it over in the site, [email protected] for all future direct orders.

Love the look of this and she will look amazing as a centre piece to my horror collection, going to have her in the centre on a raiser with all my other statues in front of her :yess:

7fe14Q9.jpg

Back