Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this piece is awesome,if not it will not have been the talk for the last 3 months about it. There is a lot of buzz about it,its been on the top of this thread almost everyday. And one thing i really don't undersyand of some people,when i see a statue or item i don't like i never visit that thread again. But for some reason the same people come here and repeat the same crap all the time over and over again,whats the point. You don' t like it go visit the other couple hundres threads on this board and let us who appreciate talk about it here.

All the heads of Conan are very small and ugly looking. The girl is dreadful. Sorry IMO I don't think this is an awesome piece at all.

it's your opinion & that is fine, but there are people who also disagree & already POed this awesome piece. When you don't like something you (rightfully) criticize it, if you keep repeating & spoil it for everyone then this become trolling.

Even if it isn't your cup of tea, Leonidas is being awfully mean spirited.

That is untrue..I've been supporting ARH since Arahom was selling 1/6 statues..I'm just awfully frustrated by the hot mess this Conan dio turned out and I kind of blame Alex for it :dunno

That is untrue..I've been supporting ARH since Arahom was selling 1/6 statues..I'm just awfully frustrated by the hot mess this Conan dio turned out and I kind of blame Alex for it :dunno

This Conan dio is the flop of the year, I always see this thread on top, but the buzz generated is mostly bad. However, you should respect other collectors who POed and keep off this thread.

This Conan dio is the flop of the year, I always see this thread on top, but the buzz generated is mostly bad. However, you should respect other collectors who POed and keep off this thread.

Yea I know! Our Medusa was a big flop too! :lol
At least that's what they said after the first sales got done.

Thanks to these guys this thread is on top for a long while.
Then once it arrives in hand these same guys will find something new to complain about ARH. But the voices of those who will get one will be louder since they will have on hand pictures and praise from all who are lucky to see it in person.

Such love! It's really makes it hard to stay away! Lol :wave

So if ARH decides to make an alternative villain to that diorama, who will be your choice, tell me 3 of your best villain in Conan comics:

Mine are:

1-Kulan Gath
2-Devourer of Souls
3-Thoth Amon or Captain Bor'Aqh Sharaq

So if ARH decides to make an alternative villain to that diorama, who will be your choice, tell me 3 of your best villain in Conan comics:

Mine are:

1-Kulan Gath
2-Devourer of Souls
3-Thoth Amon or Captain Bor'Aqh Sharaq

All great choices Magnum! :goodpost::clap
When will we see your new pictures my friend?

Conan doesn't have 1 distinct nemesis that his rival.

I loved ARH's early 3D image for the Sonja statue and would love to see a Conan version ....knocking multiple soldiers out the way, ragdolling people on the way to his goal, whatever it may be !

Conan doesn't have 1 distinct nemesis that his rival.

I loved ARH's early 3D image for the Sonja statue and would love to see a Conan version ....knocking multiple soldiers out the way, ragdolling people on the way to his goal, whatever it may be !

Then you will be happy to see what is coming out next NYCC

So let me get this straight,In 2014-15, you will have the Four Horsemen-Poseidon-Hades-Archangel-Alexander the great and maybe Red sonja? Thats 9 statues total?

So let me get this straight,In 2014-15, you will have the Four Horsemen-Poseidon-Hades-Archangel-Alexander the great and maybe Red sonja? Thats 9 statues total?

We already rented two spaces for NY, if all goes well we will have a whole lot more this time around.

I think he was looking for something bad @$$ like this Averone.

Courtesy of Magnumopus:

1391469_363381460462765_1508957172_n_zpsb393b3b8.jpg

Hell yeah! :yess::clap

Back