Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i certaintly appreciate the pic but i want to see a picture that is untouched and as natural as possible.

I'm not crazy about the snake. It's gotta be wider and more massive. After seeing another angle of this piece...Conan should kill this snake 10 out of 10 times. The snake looks like a teenage snake. I want to see an Elder-Big Daddy Snake...something that when you see, you feel bad Conan has to face that moster...something that will give him a serious challenge. Also, the shackles on the snake don't make sense. When the snake consumes a human body whole...the body passes as one giant lump through the snake's body. If those shackles are there, it will not allow the body to pass, possibly killing the snake.

I agree wider more meneacing looking snake maybe a cobra?
i certaintly appreciate the pic but i want to see a picture that is untouched and as natural as possible.

I'm not crazy about the snake. It's gotta be wider and more massive. After seeing another angle of this piece...Conan should kill this snake 10 out of 10 times. The snake looks like a teenage snake. I want to see an Elder-Big Daddy Snake...something that when you see, you feel bad Conan has to face that moster...something that will give him a serious challenge. Also, the shackles on the snake don't make sense. When the snake consumes a human body whole...the body passes as one giant lump through the snake's body. If those shackles are there, it will not allow the body to pass, possibly killing the snake.

Set up so far
Some quick phone pics

null_zps0c0378a6.jpg

Wow! Ares is great!
What is the color of his armor? Seems very bronze-like by those photos.

Also, Conan seems better in those pics. So give us more angles and details so that I can eat my first bad impressions.

Man Ares. I like your Conan. I do. But Ares just stole the show. Keep him far far away from Conan.

Sorry but its still a big let down after all the hype, is the Snake 8 feet long like you guys claimed, it sure doesn't look 8 feet long from the pics.

How much are you asking for this piece then $1000 ? 1500 ? $2000 ?

I think the Angel of Darkness stole the show...but that Conan is looking pretty darn cool right now...

Is that an extra head by the minotaur. More pics please. Congrats on Ares though. Wow. Simply amazing.

Back