Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I'll post a few now.

images

images

images

:yess: Good Conan!!

When I first heard of this Dio on SF, this is the first thing I thought about from Cary Nord:
images

So according to averone,it won't go on sale tomorrow only taking reservations.It will go on sale on a later date!

I don't like the pasties on her breast area. It just looks like she is a stripper. I think it should be a bra-like coverage instead of those pasties.

124 posts in 3 years on this forum and this is one of your shining moments? WTF is wrong with people? Constructive criticism serves a purpose. This is arrogance at its worst. It's not your hard work being shown and open to criticism in front of thousands of people. Show some respect. :lecture

tumblr_mkz9zaEuMu1r7ssjeo1_400.gif

I completely agree.

Alex and the Arahom are great guys and a lot of the members on here are being so disrespectful towards them.

If you don't like it then say what you think is wrong/what needs to be changed with the statue instead of just saying its worthless or garbage.

I know there are a few things that I would like to see changed but I wait to see some proper photos before making up my mind

Also that Gif is hilarious :lol

It's 8 AM in NY
In about 2-3 hrs we will set up the displays
Then is when the fun starts.

We touched up the girl, she's much better. Her lips are not so red, but a more natural skin color. The eyes are better too.
The neck we can't touch right now but will be cut by a few mm, when we get back.
Everything else is looking great. A bit of dirt and blood was applied, not as much as Ares, but Conan is looking very much the part. The snake is now bleeding from his cuts, but not by much.

I hope you like it, yes there is still a few tweaks we will have to do at home, but nothing that will completely take away from this.

Now it really tells a story, it's very real.

I will share with you our thoughts. We are still open to suggestions but changes are not going to he major. Meaning, we are not re sculpting the girl pose etc.

The girl has a very delicious rear, and I will make sure you see every angel. I myself like her topless, and I will show that too.

I don't like the pasties on her breast area. It just looks like she is a stripper. I think it should be a bra-like coverage instead of those pasties.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

so whats the go..still no news...no pics or vids??? I am ready for the tsunami to hit!!

It's 8 AM in NY
In about 2-3 hrs we will set up the displays
Then is when the fun starts.

We touched up the girl, she's much better. Her lips are not so red, but a more natural skin color. The eyes are better too.
The neck we can't touch right now but will be cut by a few mm, when we get back.
Everything else is looking great. A bit of dirt and blood was applied, not as much as Ares, but Conan is looking very much the part. The snake is now bleeding from his cuts, but not by much.

I hope you like it, yes there is still a few tweaks we will have to do at home, but nothing that will completely take away from this.

Now it really tells a story, it's very real.

I will share with you our thoughts. We are still open to suggestions but changes are not going to he major. Meaning, we are not re sculpting the girl pose etc.

The girl has a very delicious rear, and I will make sure you see every angel. I myself like her topless, and I will show that too.

did she like it?

I completely agree.

Alex and the Arahom are great guys and a lot of the members on here are being so disrespectful towards them.

If you don't like it then say what you think is wrong/what needs to be changed with the statue instead of just saying its worthless or garbage.
l

this behavior will never go away.
Back when I joined and the board was much smaller, SS's sculptors were somewhat regulars. These types of people drove them away. None of the sculptors participate anymore and havent for awhile because of people who act this way. Saddest part is most of them genuinely dont realize how juvenile they're acting and actually try to defend it ... :monkey1...

this behavior will never go away.
Back when I joined and the board was much smaller, SS's sculptors were somewhat regulars. These types of people drove them away. None of the sculptors participate anymore and havent for awhile because of people who act this way. Saddest part is most of them genuinely dont realize how juvenile they're acting and actually try to defend it ... :monkey1...

so true :exactly::goodpost:

earlier the lights started flickering on and off here....so I ran to my computer and came to the forum thinking that ARH unleashed Conan!!...I hope my lights stay on and things don't start blowing up!

Back