Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the cost for shipping from SSC is crazy compared to ARH's price, glade I ordered from ARH. I have one question if ARH can answer. I see the Conan and snake displayed without the girl. Is their a peg or hole to keep the girl in place or is the base smooth? Well good luck to you at NYCC. Hope to see the Tarzan and Crocodile soon.

The girl has a peg.

Maybe SS only have discounted shipping for their own products (and HT), not third party stuff.

For couriers, discounts vary only in relation to the quantity of shipped packages per month. Couriers don't care if you ship your own statues, HT, gold ingots or whatever, you just need a certain volume to have discounted rates.

I think it is a case of Sideshow being hit by unanticipated shipping costs to them which have been passed on to us. Just to put things into perspective, Megatron from Prime 1 , came in three massive boxes, isn't a sideshow product and shipping to me was quoted at $137.

good lord! You guys may want to speak with SS customer service. My understanding is that Canadians are supposed to get a discounted shipping rate...unless that's changed.

Sideshow shipping for me. Minautor 40$~ Ares. 103$~ conan 40$~ snake base. 123$

Grrrr

good lord! You guys may want to speak with SS customer service. My understanding is that Canadians are supposed to get a discounted shipping rate...unless that's changed.

zeus lives 1.5-2hrs from me. For me to pay triple, something messed up.

My tracking number even says this was shipped FedEx int economy. Not by freight. gonna call SSC later. I want $80 back.

Wonder why this is not at NYCC to promote selling whatever is left...

They're moving on to the new stuff. Whatever is left will sell.

Exactly, only a few left over now but we will do inventory Nov 1st. We will put up on the website what we have left and move forward with other sculpts. They are limited ES and production pieces.

Sideshow still hasn't shipped my Dio

Edit: I just checked the website my stuff was shipped today but haven't got no email of charge or shipping.

Last edited:
question for arh and av…I just got the diorama/snake piece in..there are peg holes in the base where the snake plugs in but there are no pegs coming out of the snake going into the base; it appears that the snake would just plug in, but there are no grooves or anything..the tail part sticks in and the small U shaped looking piece does as well without any pegs, but the curved snake body part doesn't..its really rocky and not stable..am I doing this wrong? Thanks..

aside from that, its honestly an AMAZING looking piece..wow

Back