Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully my Ares from SS comes in the next week or so. My last payment is scheduled for tomorrow. Now I'm waiting impatiently for Gold Athena to arrive direct from ARH. It's funny I'll be getting my SS order before the ARH one...

^looks good, he and gold Athena should look phenomenal together...

Last week SS notified me that I was supposed to be charged for my final payment yesterday for Ares but I didn't get a notice or anything. My status has been "shipping soon" for a week now and in SS's latest newsletter it said Ares, Conan, etc were shipping now.

Last week SS notified me that I was supposed to be charged for my final payment yesterday for Ares but I didn't get a notice or anything. My status has been "shipping soon" for a week now and in SS's latest newsletter it said Ares, Conan, etc were shipping now.

same here.

anyone received this yet? i need to know the final height for this piece..bottom to the top of the spear..thanks!

anyone received this yet? i need to know the final height for this piece..bottom to the top of the spear..thanks!

Not yet, mine was supposed to be shipped out last week from SS. I'm hoping this week I should get a notice...

Yep, my Ares was bought from SS. Should be any day now...

Hello ! What happens with Ares The God of War? I do not understand anything!:( On Sideshow Collectibles website initially said it expected to arrive in stock in August, has already been delayed by two months, we are in October and is still on the waiting list:(!!! I'm disappointed!
PS: This (very soon) already do not inspire confidence for me .They ( Arh Studios) have a big problem with the delivery! This is the first time I preorder a statue from this company ( ARH STUDIOS) and they have many problems. I hope by Christmas to be in stock this statue. It is extremely ridiculous this situation:(.Sideshow remains a world leader unlike the ones from ARH STUDIOS.

Hello ! What happens with Ares The God of War? I do not understand anything!:( On Sideshow Collectibles website initially said it expected to arrive in stock in August, has already been delayed by two months, we are in October and is still on the waiting list:(!!! I'm disappointed!
PS: This (very soon) already do not inspire confidence for me .They ( Arh Studios) have a big problem with the delivery! This is the first time I preorder a statue from this company ( ARH STUDIOS) and they have many problems. I hope by Christmas to be in stock this statue. It is extremely ridiculous this situation:(.Sideshow remains a world leader unlike the ones from ARH STUDIOS.

Sideshow took delivery of ARH products just recently, I can't say how long it takes them to arrive but they are being delivered now.
Remember one thing, they have to go on a container from China to the USA first then mailed out to the rest of the world. That simplify just takes time.
Once in their hands ARH Studios has no control of how long it may take to get to you.

I don't want that you to be angry Averone . I do not know maybe it's normal for them to delay many months (those responsible in China), but it is unacceptable to delay many months. Maybe it was enough to be penalized and they would not be delayed any second! Best regards averone !

I don't want that you to be angry Averone . I do not know maybe it's normal for them to delay many months (those responsible in China), but it is unacceptable to delay many months. Maybe it was enough to be penalized and they would not be delayed any second! Best regards averone !

Not angry, and I dont think you should be either. Sometimes delays are due to factors that our not their fault.
The issue of NYCC came up for ARH Studios now and ARH crew can't be on the west coast of USA AND East Coast at the same time when container arrives. So ARH OWN container pick up is delayed.

But for Sideshow, all I know is that they picked up their shipping and all orders long ago. So it has been out of ARH hands for a while now.
What I know is that Sideshow will send them all out as fast as they can to those who are waiting. Its been a painful wait but it will be worth it. This is why we work with Sideshow, because they have a great service and delivery system.

Back