Area Man Has Far Greater Knowledge Of Marvel Universe Than Own Family Tree

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Area-Man-marvel-article_large2.article_large.jpg

The Thing.... :lol:lol:rotfl

that's how i view all marvel and/or comic book fans.:lol even though it is a spoof i don't think it is that far from the truth with some people.

ps. plus i see he's from Wisconsin. they don't have much of a family tree anyways. aren't they all inbred over there? their family tree doesn't branch, if you know what i mean.

"I've always been drawn to superhero pedigrees and how they pass traits down from one generation to the next," said Sundling, completely unaware that colon cancer runs in his family. "It'd just be cool to have something rare in common with your relatives".

Best thing I have ever read and I studied literature for 4 years!!!

that's how i view all marvel and/or comic book fans.:lol even though it is a spoof i don't think it is that far from the truth with some people.

ps. plus i see he's from Wisconsin. they don't have much of a family tree anyways. aren't they all inbred over there? their family tree doesn't branch, if you know what i mean.

HEY! I live in Wisconsin! Watch your mouth! Where are you from? Douchebagia?

No, but seriously, we're not, in fact I have ZERO family here. And the reason the Onion gives Wisconsin so much love is it was started in Madison, WI. So you can thank us "inbreds" for the greatest news paper of all time.

I think you are mistaking Wisconsin with ALL of the Southern States.

I am also from Wisconsin. Woot!

HEY! I live in Wisconsin! Watch your mouth! Where are you from? Douchebagia?

No, but seriously, we're not, in fact I have ZERO family here. And the reason the Onion gives Wisconsin so much love is it was started in Madison, WI. So you can thank us "inbreds" for the greatest news paper of all time.

I've met lots of cool people from Wisconsin. For some reason, they like to move to sunny and hot Arizona, and then move back to Wisconsin after a few years.

i'm like that too.The only two relatives I can recognize at family reunions are my cousins,Darklord Dave and Gabrielle(the one that I slept with).

Back