Are you going to Baltimore Comic Con If so please help fellow freak out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
If any of you are going to be attending the Baltimore Comic Con in September could you possible pick up the Commander Bacara mini bust for me. Actually Im sure if everyone who would go could pick them up there would be a buyer here. I just thought we could have a thread of people who are in need and those who could possibly help out. So if you are going and could get me this please send me a PM.

You can even preorder them on GG site so you can just grab and go. I can give you the info on the preorder when the time arrives.

Commander%20Bacara.jpg

I really hate that I have to beg but collecting GG is such a pain

Going but my bust is reserved. And if I can get two I'm trading with Tom. If I can get 3...............:monkey3

I would love this bust as well. If someone can help me out as well, I would be grateful.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of people willing to help you out. All you gotta do is head to eBay and you'll find plenty the Monday after the Con.

I've got a thread in the WTB section and tossed out a few PM's. I'll put something here as well. I just need this to go 5/5.

Money talks, I've got a Commander GREE to trade for a Bacara. Let me know ;)

Well with my luck in these stupid raffles, I still need Gree Bly and Neyo plus I will probably need Bacara. I just hope I can find someone to get me a Bacara at the convention.

Hopefully I will be able to trade one of my Codys to get a Gree so at least I will have those two. Also I have a Luna that I can trade plus cash considerations if need be in order to get one of these commanders.

hate to tell ya, I don't think anyone here will help ya to retail. You have a better chance of a score on other forums.

hate to tell ya, I don't think anyone here will help ya to retail. You have a better chance of a score on other forums.

I know that is true but it never hurts to ask. Plus I would give a little over retail for it anyway.

I did get a Cody from Frances (Zoomaround) and she sold it to me at retail so they are some great collectors out there who will help you out.

Back