Are there any Arm Wrestling Freaks on here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious, I just got into arm wrestling and I wanted to know if anyone else on here is into it. :wave

broken_arm_while_arm_wrestling-30271.gif

I saw this movie in theaters with my family. I was almost seven years old, and thought it was the coolest thing EVER.

Since this was around the time where even VHS tapes were a bit pricey to rent, obviously a child's opinion on what to watch didn't factor in much. So I wasn't able to rewatch it as a kid, until it was randomly on HBO (with the old school awesome HBO intro with the lights). I was probably about 10 at that point.

Even at ten years old, the luster of the movie had diminished. My dad tells me that I kept asking questions about the movie, which were unknowingly me pointing out all the movie's stupid plot holes.

All that said, I still love this movie. Stupid awesomeness.

My friend is and he keeps trying to get me in it because he says I have big pipes. Arms people! But of course, strength is just one aspect of it. It comes down to technique. He seems to do well. Maybe I'll give it-a-go.

I was arm wrestling with myself a lot when I was younger. One day my other arm got really pissed at me and spit up everywhere. Only then did I realize that I only had two actual arms. :lecture

I watched a documentary on netflix called Pulling John about big-time arm wrestling....very good. John Brzenk is a legend and is on the right side of the lower pic.

296977_186317054782124_993211848_n.jpg

Back