Are hot toys predators able to mix and match parts???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
after looking at all the really cool predators out there, i really want to get one. but i was thinking "why not buy different parts and make one?" is this possible???

It depends.
It is my understanding that all AVP Predators have the ability to mix and match excluding the Elder Predator. (because of his quills)

Then you have the P2 series. The Elder is also the exception here as he has no bio mask.
The AVP Predator helmets however, don't fit the P2 Predator's head.

Same goes for the AVP-R series.

There are ways to make them fit, but that's basically it.
You can also find bio-helmets that aren't made by Hot Toys and mix those up with your preds.

what others are smaller? what my idea is, is to take a predator body and buy armor pieces and make my own??

The problem with that is that Wolf for example has his armor (some of it at least) sculpted on to his limbs.

Wolf also has a "flatter" forehead, so AVP helmets won't look good on it.

Wolf is smaller than the AVP preds and Pred 2's armor also looks a little small for AVP Preds. If you want to bash a Pred, I would only use AVP Pred parts.

i was either going to make one or preorder the lost predator thats coming out, that looks pretty sweet. and it would be really cool, that if i bought taht one, and was able to put different armor on and stuff

the broken mask that comes with the exclusive P2 battle damaged version actuialy fits on the P2 elder quite nicely. the exposed part of the face fits well with his facial jewlry

so i got an idea and i need your input. i buy an AVP elder body, buy a wolf head, if i can find one one sale, use his bio. and buy elder feet, hands and armor.
are the heads able to be mixed with all body types?

so i got an idea and i need your input. i buy an AVP elder body, buy a wolf head, if i can find one one sale, use his bio. and buy elder feet, hands and armor.
are the heads able to be mixed with all body types?

yes!! you are good to go..

Back