Are Horror figures gonna get left behind?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Like Diamond Select has the license for 12" Universal Monsters along with their 7" line.

DSCF5149.jpg

DSCF5148.jpg

Norman Bates, Hellraiser and Re-Animator figss would rock.

Norman Bates would be awesome, i never really thought of that. They could have one version as himself and one version in his "alternate clothes", just in case anybody hasnt seen this. Though how and why anybody wouldnt have seen psycho yet is a mystery haha, but still dont wanna ruin anything. But yeah, i think i 1/6 Norman Bates could be really cool.

Norman Bates would be awesome, i never really thought of that. They could have one version as himself and one version in his "alternate clothes", just in case anybody hasnt seen this. Though how and why anybody wouldnt have seen psycho yet is a mystery haha, but still dont wanna ruin anything. But yeah, i think i 1/6 Norman Bates could be really cool.

Actually, Norman would be a good figure for Amok to release with the multiple heads. Their Buck-like body would suit him perfectly too! :D

Why has the horror line gone quiet with the premium formats i do not know?, wud love to see them consertrait more on them.There are many options to choose from that they could create out of the premium format line.

No. I need it to be released just a little faster than that.:gah: I am still pining for the release of my "It--Terror from beyond Space." But since the economy crashed I may never get IT.:slap

I hear ya, I'm still waiting on a Bub that may never come. :(

But their style of figure with the multiple heads, reasonable price, and Buck-ish body would perfectly suit a Norman Bates.

Back