Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't end up picking him up today after all just because I have my heart set on the EX...I'm not in a rush for either so I'll just continue waiting it out for what I really want :D

What does the EX go for nowadays anyways? 400?

I didn't end up picking him up today after all just because I have my heart set on the EX...I'm not in a rush for either so I'll just continue waiting it out for what I really want :D

What does the EX go for nowadays anyways? 400?

$350 - $500. Most lotr PF pieces really doesnt go up in value too much, which is great for late comers wanting to get them, just have to be patient.

Except for some bad guys pf like lurtz, berserker, moria orc that are so overpriced on ebay. Specially lurtz at 3k?!?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Holy crap I can't believe I missed this! :gah: man that totally blows, I've been looking for one for so long. The sculpt is just perfect, just needs a repaint

Here is my attempt at one.

My_Aragorn_PF_1.jpg

One of my fave PFs.

:duff
Bill

i jagged one on Sideshow yesterday! he's already on his way! :clap
about a week ago 6 popped up and i took too long looking at the photos :impatient: but yesterday as soon as i saw him :yess:

i jagged one on Sideshow yesterday! he's already on his way! :clap
about a week ago 6 popped up and i took too long looking at the photos :impatient: but yesterday as soon as i saw him :yess:

Oh wow congrats! I'm definitely jealous of you right now! Either they found another or someone didn't pay up for theirs.

Oh wow congrats! I'm definitely jealous of you right now! Either they found another or someone didn't pay up for theirs.

i'd say someone didn't pay up, maybe their credit card was maxed out or something?

Congrats man:clap. I have been refreshing the Morgul Lord for two days now.lol

heh, i've been doing the same for Saruman vs Gandalf :wink1:

here he is!

AragornPF.jpg

AragornPFface.jpg

AragronPFbelt.jpg

AragornPFbase.jpg

i took a little bit of paint off putting the peg in the base :slap mistook where the hole was, it only a very small amount of paint though.

Aragorn Premium format re paint

Here is my latest paint work which i finished this morning
Aragorn premium format statue from sideshow.
This was a real pain to paint due to the simple fact the head is not
removable.
So i had to completley mask the statue up and re-paint the whole head.
Also i like to strip the original paint off before i pain but this is impossible.
But is stripped the hands and the detail pop's when you do so.
I repainted the whole base , the whole head and hands.
Also i painted the pendant on is coat and the pendant around his neck.
Also i threw the original string necklace away and bought a metal version
to give it more realism and weight.

Also please forgive my poor camera skills as my house is always very dull for some reason.
I will try and take some better pics ASAP.
Hope you like.
Frodo Premium format to follow , aswell as some 1/6 heads.

Here are the before pics of Aragorn

Back