Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

Thursday it comes for me, and I don't think I'll be home to receive it, hope someone is...

You guys like the pre-production Aragorn on Ebay? I think the likeness is even worse... :-(

3f18_1.JPG

3fc5_1.JPG

That doesn't look like the one that we were shown when this figure originally debuted.

It isn't. This is the PRE-PRODUCTION sample NOT the Prototype. This one I think is the one used to judge how an actual production piece will turn out.

I'll be getting my Aragorn today around 6pm or so Pacific Time, UPS always delivers to my house late. So just wanted to let you guys know I'll be getting some pics up for you tonight.

I'll be getting my Aragorn today around 6pm or so Pacific Time, UPS always delivers to my house late. So just wanted to let you guys know I'll be getting some pics up for you tonight.

Please do! The wait is killing me.

For those who have this shipped, could you please tell me the shipping weight that is listed. Thanks in advance.

By this time tomorrow, there will either be a whole bunch of new "Second Chance" Aragorns available or a whole bunch of people hitting the "Add to Cart" button at Sideshow on this... We've been waiting SO long to get a look at what SS is actually shipping that I sense a lot of itchy trigger fingers leaning in both directions - especially since the SDCC was a complete BUST in terms of getting an advance look.

Bottom line? There are a lot of people who will be heavily scutinizing your pics tonight, Havoc! Do us proud!

By this time tomorrow, there will either be a whole bunch of new "Second Chance" Aragorns available or a whole bunch of people hitting the "Add to Cart" button at Sideshow on this... We've been waiting SO long to get a look at what SS is actually shipping that I sense a lot of itchy trigger fingers leaning in both directions - especially since the SDCC was a complete BUST in terms of getting an advance look.

Bottom line? There are a lot of people who will be heavily scutinizing your pics tonight, Havoc! Do us proud!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Back