Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

When is it due at your door? And I assume your digital camera is set and ready to go..?

Yep, all ready...Although I'll have to snap some pics and then box him back up for about another month..:monkey2 ...All the tracking number says right now is shipped or billed on 7/25/08, so I'd guess tue. or wed. it should be here...:D

Yep, all ready...Although I'll have to snap some pics and then box him back up for about another month..:monkey2 ...All the tracking number says right now is shipped or billed on 7/25/08, so I'd guess tue. or wed. it should be here...:D

Great cannot wait to see pictures :D

I got my shipping notification also, I should be getting him on Monday the 28th. I was hoping to get him tomorrow, but I'll certainly take Monday. I'll try to get pictures posted on here as soon as I get him. It took SS long enough to ship him out, but I'm just glad he'll be here in a couple days. :rock :rock

I got my shipping notification also, I should be getting him on Monday the 28th. I was hoping to get him tomorrow, but I'll certainly take Monday. I'll try to get pictures posted on here as soon as I get him. It took SS long enough to ship him out, but I'm just glad he'll be here in a couple days. :rock :rock

Can't Wait tp see your pics Havok! I am really looking forward to this guy!

Yes pics would be great guys whoever gets a chance thanks in advance.:cool:

Mine still says processing hoping thats just because i live on the other side of the world.

That would be great. I want to see more of it as soon as possible!

Back