Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I am really looking forward to this one. It looks great!

Definitely one of the best darn Viggo likenesses to date...great job Andy and Co for bringing us the DEFINITIVE Aragorn figure! This looks to be an amazing Premium Format figure to bring us all back into the fold!

Kinda funny reading all the posts for this...everyone is VERY positive...should be a good LOTR year...with the recent announcements coming fairly closely together, I wonder if a couple 12-Inchers are in store soon...

All in all, this is a absolute MUST!

Geb

I am stoked! Great likeness and after the Hobbit news, the LOTR line is certainly far from over. I do hope they lighten up the hair a bit as it seems too dark.

Actually the cloak is almost perfect; it's almost always affected by lighting, ranging from gray to green to blue, but in person it's a nice misty green, but yes there is much gray. From the texture to the color it's amazing.

Oh, and I like the hair color. It's one of the first things I noticed that I liked. Really, it's sad--I have nothing to hate about this--I can't say no! :monkey2

Just when I was deciding not to get involved in LOTR PF's!!! DAMN YOU SIDESHOW!!!!! :monkey2

It looks awesome!!!!!

An amazing sculpt and a great present for all of us that are into this line. Hopefully this news will bring some more people in and bring back some of those that left.

Ara001.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

While I was reading through all the posts I starting thinking that a severed Lurtz head would be a fitting exclusive for this version of Aragorn, and I was going to mention it, but I see someone beat me to it. Nevertheless, it really would be a good choice, maybe even the best choice for this piece.

With the announcement of "The Hobbit" and this new and amazingly realistic-looking, Andy-crafted Aragorn PF, I'd have to say this is just about the best newletter Rings fans have had all year. Definitely some exciting news to carry us through the Christmas holidays. I am so looking forward to ordering this fantastic Aragorn when he goes on sale!
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

If it wasn't for that MASSIVE 5-head on the CM it would have been dead on.

If you add the SS 1/4 scale Elessar crown to the cinemaquette, as some have done, it looks stunning. There are certainly a lot worse looking Aragorn's out there than the cinemaquette.

That is the best Aragorn likeness I have seen in any format so far!!

Agree!

Man, Took gittin' one of these!

Man, to me, the likeness is everything, which keeps me from getting many pieces. From what I see here, the Aragorn will have a spot in the Hall of Took!

Love the pose and Fellowship garb. Need to look at some reference pics. Did he wear a grey shirt?

Man, first The Hobbit, now this!!!

Let the Tolkein community rejoice!!

Pretty damn cool. Great scene to choose from, right after he told Frodo to run.

Lurtz and Aragorn, staring each other down, walking towards each other. :rock

Back