Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jedi. I can't wait to see everyone's in hand stuff. I think SSC's stuff has been so outstanding lately. Apocalypse, G Hulk and Spidey are really going to play with my emotions. Haha. I wanted all of them, but need to stick to the rules.

And hey, seeing the pics and reviews is an awesome experience too. And your exactly right. I want to be in this hobby for very long, purchasing sparingly so I don't put my self in the position of having to sell statues to pay bills.
No peezy man. yeah you can live vicariously through me man. I'll have some pics up before the weekend

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Didn't get an email, but when I checked, my Sideshow account shows that it was shipped and will arrive tomorrow! Will post some pics tomorrow night. Very excited!

Any waitlist conversions? Been on the waitlist since Feb. hoping I get a conversion so I can be in the same boat as you guys.

Any waitlist conversions? Been on the waitlist since Feb. hoping I get a conversion so I can be in the same boat as you guys.

I wouldn't hold my breath. There was a conversion in early May. He got on the waitlist early December. I put in a WL in March. Never really thought it convert, considering the low es. Good luck. Don't worry you can always buy one on ebay for 1K :cuckoo:

I didn't get an email either. I wouldn't have known if I didn't call them earlier today. Just checked my account and there is a tracking number there. Check yours maybe you got one too

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I wouldn't hold my breath. There was a conversion in early May. He got on the waitlist early December. I put in a WL in March. Never really thought it convert, considering the low es. Good luck. Don't worry you can always buy one on ebay for 1K :cuckoo:

That's funny because every time I contact sideshow about it they tell me chances of conversion are good since the item is just now processing.

:( my WL was in March....I've got no chance :monkey2:monkey2

Atleast get the reg while it's available then man. I know you won't regret it. And seeing all the amazing things you've done to your statues, I wouldn't doubt you could commission something even better with spazzy...

That's funny because every time I contact sideshow about it they tell me chances of conversion are good since the item is just now processing.

Honestly, I hope they are right and I'm wrong. It just seems to me there hasn't been many conversions. I know there is a flurry of conversions come shipping time, so we will see. .

Atleast get the reg while it's available then man. I know you won't regret it. And seeing all the amazing things you've done to your statues, I wouldn't doubt you could commission something even better with spazzy...

I am tempted Ty :gah: but need to calm down a bit with my PO's bro...just so much stuff that I want at the moment :(

Never say never

NEVER!!! :gah: :lol :lol

Honestly, I hope they are right and I'm wrong. It just seems to me there hasn't been many conversions. I know there is a flurry of conversions come shipping time, so we will see. .

That's what I'm hoping for :panic:

I can understand. That's a smart decision. Quality over quantity.

I wish that was the truth buddy...have you seen my PO list?? :dunno over 30 PO's and counting!!:cuckoo:

:pray:

Back