Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know, but another week isn't going to kill me either. Hell, peeps have waited (and are still waiting) months for their Supes PF. I can wait another week....maybe.

Cool, figured you knew, just thought I'd mention it.

So the Sentinel will be taller than this guy huh, was looking forward to Apoc being the tallest in my X-Men collection.

So the Sentinel will be taller than this guy huh, was looking forward to Apoc being the tallest in my X-Men collection.

Sentinel being bigger makes sense though right. Like apocalypse was like 7-8 feet tall in Age of Apocalypse. And the sentinels are like 10-50 feet in comics. Haha

Sentinel being bigger makes sense though right. Like apocalypse was like 7-8 feet tall in Age of Apocalypse. And the sentinels are like 10-50 feet in comics. Haha

True, I was just going with the whole Apoc can increase his size at will :rotfl

Got my shipping notice for June the 14th! Not sure if I can keep him, got offered a trade for a mint Thor PF.

My shipping price was updated in my order but I still haven't received anything about an early shipment, (my flex is on the 25th).

$48 to ship to Boston, I wish it got here quicker than a full week.

You can have mine :pfft: or not

Why don't you post in the wtb thread? Nobody is going to sell this to you for retail . Not anyone with half a brain at least

Hahaha, this one is gonna be a keeper for sure.

Back