Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG where you have been man? It's already wait listed! They had a special during spooktacular on him. Originally 599.99 but if you ordered today there was a special for 20% off of retail! Coupon code was

NoNeedToWait4Discount

I immediately thought of you when I saw the code! Thought you would be all over it!

Nope...$500 at best. The detail on Jug is the simplest of the 3 big guys.

Juggernaut pf is out? :horror I will check the site now!
Update: I just check and he's 599.99. I guess that's ok but seems like the details are so, so in my opinion minus the fancy camera angles and fancy lighting. But I didn't see juggy any where? I check everyday and never saw this one come up. Strange, does ss now put up multiple items during spook?

Easy pass. I prefer my smaller bowen Apocalypse to this any day of the week. Congrats to those who will be getting him though. That's the beauty of collecting, you buy what gets your fancy.

It took me a while to warm up to this version of Apocalypse after seeing it at SDCC, but I've come to love it and can't wait to add it to my collection. Best Apocalypse statue imho.

Update: I just check and he's 599.99. I guess that's ok but seems like the details are so, so in my opinion minus the fancy camera angles and fancy lighting. But I didn't see juggy any where? I check everyday and never saw this one come up. Strange, does ss now put up multiple items during spook?

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Gets better!

Huh? So there's no juggy? :dunno

Easy pass. I prefer my smaller bowen Apocalypse to this any day of the week. Congrats to those who will be getting him though. That's the beauty of collecting, you buy what gets your fancy.

why did you pass? I'm going to pass as well. Im saving money for galactus! :wave also must resist on buying everything. Plus need some money for other toys. But he does look very nice for all collections and organic foods.

Nope...$500 at best. The detail on Jug is the simplest of the 3 big guys.

It be sick if they really detail the **** outta him though. Look at rhino. Hes pretty simple and plain but hes ripped and muscular and awesome. They can really do juggs justice. Just please give him a base made of rubble from the xmansion.

Wtf is wrong with you??:slap

Back