Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+3 not a fan of Olivetti's version. Good to see that they gave him his classic A. If anything they still made him too Olivetti and not classic enough imo.

maybe I am bias but the only Olivetti that's translated into statue well is the hulk comiquette. punisher comi just too overly muscled. he's so buffed that he's about to inflate any sec now.

Surprised there seems to be some ambivalence about this piece. Looks amazing to me, assuming we have something good looking to replace that awful saw. Easy buy for me.

But seriously, I'm sure it's been discussed, but can ANYONE find a pic of 'Poc wielding a friggin' chainsaw? +616 points if you can.

haven't found a pic of him with a chain saw but found a pic of him doing wolverine. Not pretty, although some of u guys with phallic complex might enjoy it.

I think this looks great. Just need either a gun of another fist instead of the saw. Not a fan of the saw on this one.

Back