Apocalypse Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apocalypsexr2.jpg

*SNIFF SNIFF*

"Who farted?"

*SNIFF SNIFF*

Who left the egg mayonaisse on the fridge for two weeks?

I can't believe that they say Marvel fans are immature...:rolleyes:

Personally I think that Apocalypse is a waste of a character and I'm not a fan of the LSBs, but at least they tried something different and gave him some expression. In something this size just having a frown and blank eyes wouldn't have worked - it would be as boring as the photoshops that are posted in this thread.

I think that it's just the poor design of the character that makes this a less attractive LSB than the other Marvel characters.

I can't believe that they say Marvel fans are immature...:rolleyes:

Personally I think that Apocalypse is a waste of a character and I'm not a fan of the LSBs, but at least they tried something different and gave him some expression. In something this size just having a frown and blank eyes wouldn't have worked - it would be as boring as the photoshops that are posted in this thread.

I think that it's just the poor design of the character that makes this a less attractive LSB than the other Marvel characters.

Dave,ITS REALLY ABOUT THE EXPRESSION HERE. Apocalypse has an awesome design..seriously.For a DC Darkseid Lover,I think you are delirious.

White eyes wouldn't help, they're bulging out of his ++++ing head. It looks like he just found out that doctors don't take your temperature that way outside of prison...or he just said "Where are you gonna put that wrench? What!?!?!"

What's the over/under that these things are given away for free before the end of the year?

L :lol L

That is REAL bad...for a character that is so deadly and one of the MOST dangerous mutants in the Marvel Universe he really looks like a clown on the LSB. :rotfl

I total agree, a villian of this caliber should have a better facial expression than whats shown. This is horrible I would expect better from Sideshow.

I don't think it is that bad so I don't understand all the histeric comments about the sculpt, explession etc...but If you don't like it then I hope you'll keep your word and won't go running to PO. Easy :cool:

What a stoic comment.

I for one will not be buying but I guarantee you if they go 50 for the Excl ES then it'll go in one minute and flood eBay the next.

Let's just hope the Comiquette or PF will be sculpted a little more menacing and a little less "Dear Diary, I just made a major lifestyle change at this strange party in San Francisco's Castro District..."

Let's just hope the Comiquette or PF will be sculpted a little more menacing and a little less "Dear Diary, I just made a major lifestyle change at this strange party in San Francisco's Castro District..."[/QUOTE]

That some fraking hilarious! One of the best quotes on this whole thing!!

I saw that you live in Nor Cal, were abouts man? I live in Bazerkeley. Damned hippies and Code Pink. :emperor Do you know of any good local retailers in the city?

Brentwood. Nothing good in terms of retailers around me. Even the local LCS which is in Concord doesn't carry SSC Marvel stuff.

Yeah, this one needs to go back to the drawing board.

It looks more like the mischievous Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, complete with candy-corn for eyeballs, than Marvel's badass Apocalypse... the expression tells me one of the X-Men must have conjured up a new talent at mercilessly assaulting the olfactory system.

I'm not sure what the parameters were with this project, the artist may very well have had his/her hands tied in some ways.

I'm in the minority here and think it actually looks pretty cool. Gonna pass though since I don't do the LSB thing...

Back