• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aphrodite IX, Magdelena APs, Street Fighter Ken Ex and Best Buy Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I have decided to start pairing down my statue collection, starting with statues that I have never displayed. Both are beautiful statues, and they really should find a good home.

Aphrodite IX AP 131 / 500 - Up on Ebay
Magelena AP 136 / 750 - Up on Ebay
Sideshow Street Fighter Ken Exclusive - 145 / 175 - $450.00 + Shipping
Best Buy Gift Cards - SOLD!

Will have up for a week before heading to evilbay. I am willing to Negotiate... But I don't want to negotiate a price and then said statue that you said was going into your collection up for Double or Triple on Ebay.

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Aphrodite IX and Magdelena APs

Bump with pictures, and could someone rename the title for me? :)

Back to the top we go... Also... I know I have not been here a while.. but if you want... My sell name on ebay is Kirthew, and I have been on statueforum.com since 2004...

Bump and prices changed on APs... I really want to get rid of them here instead of on Ebay... Right now on Ebay you can find them for 360.00... so pick them up here... Will combine shipping...

Also... those Gift cards are a steal... basically getting 15% off... they normally sell for 90.00 - 92.50 on ebay... trying to avoid the ebay fees... But I need to move this stuff... so Everything is going up on Ebay on Sunday 1/24/10

I am open to offers...

Back