ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Here's my Custom WWII Wolverine I put together. He's on a ACI Latin Muscle Body. Very good body and has Jackman's physique. A mix of Monkey Depot Outfit with Hot Toys undershirt. Hot Toys Wolverine Hands, Star Spangle Cap Belt and Cap Machine Gun. Monkey Depot Metal WWII Helmet and Boots. Head Sculpt is a recast. I bought it off eBay and the seller described it as an original. Not a big deal. Paint job is pretty good and matches the body pretty well. Here's some pics I took.

Ryan

2wdwn13.jpg

339k64x.jpg

dgw3b.jpg

13ynmlu.jpg

126bq8m.jpg

Hey all,

I just received my Hot Toys The Terminator T-800 Battle Damage 1:6 Scale Figure in today! What a beast! I'm still trying to perfect how I take my pictures. New camera is a bit of a pain to work with but still better results than before. Overall for the price you pay on this guy. He's very much worth it and should be in any Terminator Collection. He just rules! Both sculpts are excellent especially the Battle Damage Head. The detail is just incredible! The quality of the jacket is really well done. Feels like real leather. Not DX13 leather at all. Accessories are very nice and I love the base! Best base to date. Light up feature for both heads are awesome! Packaging is one of my favorites to date. So retro! Overall it's a must buy and one of my grail pieces in my collection! It was fun taking some photos of Arnold so enjoy and keep them coming! :rock

Ryan

2a8n37q.jpg

2m4yiyd.jpg

14o9jrs.jpg

o60hs6.jpg

28urz1i.jpg

2lnb6ed.jpg

j6svo5.jpg

2z55d9z.jpg

2yx2de9.jpg

9hrtpl.jpg

e68u95.jpg

2ew1o1t.jpg

2czhop.jpg

wbqqgk.jpg

1042nav.jpg

Last edited:

Happy Halloween all! Here's some pics I took of my Sideshow Frankenstein. I reworked him a bit. I removed the green coat he originally came with and gave him a more accurate one. Weathered and bulked him up and bingo! Looks so much better! have a great day all!

Ryan:frank

w01j4g.jpg

r6x18z.jpg

xpa7me.jpg

25uo5zr.jpg

b7i2ps.jpg

24ep8on.jpg

Alright all I received Herman in today and what a beauty! One of the best Statues I have ever own. Scale is great, Sculpt is phenomenal! Trevor Grove is a master for sure and the paint is just perfect. Nothing but perfection here. Some pictures I took quickly for tonight. I hope you all had a great Halloween. So far I am! Lily is next to get! Tweeterhead is getting my business now! :rock

Ryan

2hz1o9g.jpg

or88li.jpg

29bh83b.jpg

x6jvw6.jpg

25sna5k.jpg

6sugcl.jpg

de4nsy.jpg

Here's some more photos of Herman. Truly an awesome piece! Very much loving him. Still stunned by the amount of detail on him. I can't wait to get Lily next! Another great buy for the collection. :rock

Ryan

izrfxk.jpg

ab1kyc.jpg

33ng96w.jpg

20gl2xz.jpg

r085fl.jpg

2djo287.jpg

3499d77.jpg

243q343.jpg

5wjx9y.jpg

wwg5l3.jpg

Alright all here's some pictures I took of the Sideshow London After Midnight SSE 1:6 Scale Figure. Another Lon Chaney Sr. role that sadly we will never be able to see. The movie was lost in the fire and only some pictures found on the internet is what's left of the film. I would of loved to seen it! Huge Lon Chaney Sr. fan here. Again another awesome Sideshow gem. This is the SSE and they also made a Colored Version. For how old the figure is, It holds up todays standards very well! I've been working on my photography and I have been taking pictures with many different cameras. So far these may be the best photos I have taken. Enjoy! :)

Ryan

2dsh2fa.jpg

t5hjqx.jpg

24q1stv.jpg

6htl5j.jpg

3zn8g.jpg

15zo3rb.jpg

2ikqd86.jpg

Some new pictures I took of Terminator today. Definitely my grail for sure! Enjoy! :)

Ryan

6zuemh.jpg

2vmd00m.jpg

28cod1j.jpg

2z7q64z.jpg

15xoao0.jpg

24zzla0.jpg

1hqlpj.jpg

2h72vzc.jpg

dmpvv4.jpg

112g5ly.jpg

mw60ly.jpg

rh63qq.jpg

21otvgn.jpg

s1nsqb.jpg

2h7o03c.jpg

23mvd5.jpg

Alright a couple more photos I took of Herman. He's just a great piece to photograph! I think this is the best pair of photos so far. My photography skills have gotten better drastically. I hope to pick up Lily very very soon. :)

Ryan

o91zpj.jpg

mvotoj.jpg

2625f7b.jpg

3442hk2.jpg

16bg22h.jpg

14d3sj5.jpg

dh4u52.jpg

2rome0i.jpg

29yddi.jpg

vdltvo.jpg

2hp4rk7.jpg

16jqzys.jpg

1jxf1g.jpg

That Arnie is a great acquisition. Killer piece, no pun intended.

Back