ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Hey All! Another new review is up. This time on the Hot Toys The Wolverine! Awesome figure! I hope you enjoy the review and much more to come so stay tune. :wave

Ryan

Hey everyone! New review is up and this time it's on the Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars Emperor Palpatine EX and Throne! I hope you enjoy and more to come soon so stay tune. :wave

Ryan

Glad to see you're doing reviews again :)

Hey thanks man! It's great to be back. I'm still a little upset over losing my other account since I worked so hard on it but for now I'm just happy to share my thoughts on my new pieces. New review going up today. Stay tune. :)

Hey everyone,

New review up! This time it's on the Hot Toys The Avengers Bruce Banner! Very underrated figure. I really dig him. Enjoy the review and more to come soon so stay tune!

Ryan

Last edited:

Hey everyone,

Here's my new score I got in last week. The Hot Toys DX04 Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure! Amazingly done by Hot toys. My holy grail figures of my collection. Here are some pictures I took of them and the diorama. I thought I should take some photos and I should be doing that more often. Enjoy and quick overview video below. If your a Bruce Lee fan. This is a MUST HAVE! Huge Bruce Lee fan so it was a definite get. Enjoy and more to come soon! :)

Ryan

qntfrk.jpg

vo940g.jpg

3130emx.jpg

1zwhpo8.jpg

2uhssbt.jpg

Hey everyone,

Another review is up and this time it's on the Neca Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Caesar! In anticipation to the film's opening this weekend I decided to review him. I hope to get the rest of the line but my money is really going towards the Classic's. Enjoy the review and much more to come!

Ryan

Hey all,

It can't rain all the time! Finally reviewed the Hot Toys The Crow Eric Draven! Very awesome figure to add to any collection. Don't wait around go get one! More to come so stay tune.

Ryan

Last edited:

Wow you are busy with them reviews! :clap

Of course I am! When you have to start a new channel all over again you have to keep the ball rolling which I want the viewers to be happy. Much more to come!

Alright here's a new review on Thor. Enjoy! Much more to come so stay tune.

Ryan

Another review up and this time it's on the Mark I 2.0. Stunning figure. Enjoy!

Ryan

Hey everyone! New review up and this time on Neca's Classic Planet of the Apes Series 1 set of figures! Enjoy and much more to come so stay tune!

Ryan

Back