Apatosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats tupuxuara and I'm kinda envious about the fact that you'll receive yours pretty soon :clap

Our local retailer notified me that the statues will arrive in the nation in late October (I've already mentioned it from my last post), but I have no idea when I'll finally receive it since they are going to go through the damn customs.

Hello, Jeremy K9! I can not wait to take pictures with Apatosaurus:) Anyway, I think you're a professional photographer. I really like how you manage to capture those unique features!
PS: Hello Dyscrasia! time passes quickly, and you buy apatosaurus. Believe me the last days were the longest, because I knew that reaches in Europe!:clap:dance:yess:

Last edited:
I finally saw one in person from a local paleo-lab (they probably bought it themselves) and it looks really good in person. Actually, much better than I was expecting. I also thought that it would be all neck and tail, but when placed with other SS dinosauria statues, it really seems to dominate the show.

Still waiting here in Austria (ordered from a german shop). Anyone in central Europe got one so far?

Hello everyone! I got home Apatosaurus, but i'm extremely disappointed: (. A piece of tail was dropped and cracked .:((. now wait to see how they do: (. No.203:(:(:(:(:(
]

x9.jpg

x8.jpg

x7.jpg

x6-1.jpg

God I wish I could afford to continue collecting this line along with everything else. I want this big guy!

Sorry about your tail. SS will fix you right up I'm sure.

My Apatosaurus tail was broken in the same spot. SSC replaced the entire body, so you should be fine.

And it sells for about $600 now.

Great looking cabinet, but are you sure those thin glass shelves are safe for Sideshow statues?

Back