Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, if they looked like these guys I would but them for sure:

hellraiser1-cenobites.jpg

Easy $600 spent! :lol

That would be great if they came in at that price, the only reason I say more is that it would require a ton R & D and nothing would be reusable on other figures to cut costs. Each figure is pretty much 100% unique. And Butterball would need a new body, or at least a heavily modified body.

Anyway, not matter the cost I would pay it.

^yeah, each cenobite costume is uniquely different from one another. man, i'm soooo dying for a PINHEAD in 1:6.:pray:

if i had to narrow/streamline my collection, it would be down to PREDATORS and CENOBITES.

That would be great if they came in at that price, the only reason I say more is that it would require a ton R & D and nothing would be reusable on other figures to cut costs. Each figure is pretty much 100% unique. And Butterball would need a new body, or at least a heavily modified body.

Anyway, not matter the cost I would pay it.

Maybe, and yeah, I can see the R&D aspect, but they've done others like Comedian, Aldo, etc., that've been around the $150 mark. But yeah, either way they're bought. :lol

hell yeah, you would almost need to get them all...to split them up would be blasphemy!!!! A butterball 1/6...i can only imagine...

Dispite the hilarity in the thread, I would have to say, I dont think the Hellrasier stuff wouldnt sell. It would probably do well! Look how many figures NECA made with their Hellraiser line. Most of those sold very well. Mostly the Pinhead figures.

Btw this thread has been done before, and it sucks. :lol

Dispite the hilarity in the thread, I would have to say, I dont think the Hellrasier stuff wouldnt sell. It would probably do well! Look how many figures NECA made with their Hellraiser line. Most of those sold very well. Mostly the Pinhead figures.

Actually all the Hellraiser figures were pegwarmers around here.

Btw this thread has been done before, and it sucks. :lol

:lol That's what the general consensus is, but the OP's not a regular to this board and didn't use "search." :lol

Oh yeah, I know Nam, a lot of them were Pegwarmers. But the core 4, I never really saw much of. Maybe Butterball. :lol.

But they do have a market. Not a HUGE market, but enough to sustain multiple lines.

Back