Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok just so everyone is aware my photoshop still isn't with me , I have a short list of people who still want sigs and they should all be done very soon.
I simply haven't had time to pick the disc up from my cousion.
I don't want to take any more requests from now. This is simply for the reason since I already have some to catch up on I don't want the list to be huge and take me forever to get through !.
I will simply update this thread and let anyone interested know when I am available to do these again.
I also think zoolander is busy with stuff at the minute too and he isn't available to make sigs so if you want one and can't make one or get one made by someone else its tuff for a while. :lol
Thanks for all the requests and feedback though guys ! :rock
Its appreciated. :rock

just a quick note :

Since its crimbo I should be seeing my cousion real soon and will pick photoshop back up from him.

got photoshop back , should be starting the list tonight.
Merry crimbo everyone. :rock2

I kinda deleted a few pms I got from people so if you requested one let me know again.

yep .. still have yours !. :rock Your first on the list ! :rock

Oh and when my cousion give me back the disc he said we were all retarded because we buy this stuff but he did like my cinemaquette alien ,
meh , must be a statue man. :monkey4:lol:lol:lol
.. .

yep .. still have yours !. :rock Your first on the list ! :rock

Oh and when my cousion give me back the disc he said we were all retarded because we buy this stuff but he did like my cinemaquette alien ,
meh , must be a statue man. :monkey4:lol:lol:lol
.. .

:lol:lol:lol Nice! Who doesn't have a cousin that has something dumb to say? :D

Untitled-1-2-1.jpg

Untitled-1copyjpg2.jpg

Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

Hey Hicks,

Any chance of a sig for me...looking for one that has both the orginal balrog and the cave troll statues in from the SSW line...i'll leave the rest up to you!

Thanks buddy!

Whenever you get caught up could you please create one for me? Say something with Miller's Batman, McKean's Joker and maybe Sale's Mad Hatter? Thanks in advance if you can.

Hey Hicks,

Any chance of a sig for me...looking for one that has both the orginal balrog and the cave troll statues in from the SSW line...i'll leave the rest up to you!

Thanks buddy!

sorry for the late reply , after I do Havoks next sig your next. :rock

Whenever you get caught up could you please create one for me? Say something with Miller's Batman, McKean's Joker and maybe Sale's Mad Hatter? Thanks in advance if you can.

No problem , I don't read many comics though so I might get some of the characters you mentioned mixed up. If you could post any images you would like me to use in your sig it would help. :):rock

Back