Anyone want a free robocop jetpack?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8th wonder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't seem to get rid of this piece of ^^^^

Will end up in the trash if nobody wants it.

terms and conditions:

1 I will ship when i feel like shipping (it's free don't whine)
2 I'm lazy (directly linked to 1)
3 If it get's lost in the mail so be it (this happened to me last time i shipped to the US).
4 An elder on this board will be more likely to be the chosen one
5 Will have to check the shipping costs first, if they are to high i might retract my offer.

Last edited:
Aww man, you have no idea how helpful this would be with my custom Judge Dredd project!

-CJK

terms and conditions:

3 If it get's lost in the mail so be it (this happened to me last time i shipped to the US).
5 Will have to check the shipping costs first, if they are to high i might retract my offer.

terms and conditions:

:confused: :confused: :confused:
#4? insert balls here :monkey1

I'm interested!!
I'll send ya a PM.
About as close to a Robocop as I'm going to get

Got your pm, befor i get peoples hopes up, you do realize it's just the jetpack.......not the figure. Sorry if the title of the thread wasn't clear enough.

It works for Dredd because as I said, it's custom. I'd repaint it to match his armor (which is being custom sculpted by a local shop). I just really want that thing since I can't find a "speeder" if that's what you wish to call it. I'd really appreciate this thing.

-CJK

Got your pm, befor i get peoples hopes up, you do realize it's just the jetpack.......not the figure. Sorry if the title of the thread wasn't clear enough.

Oh yeah I got that. I don't own a HT Robocop, but maybe it'll work on the Mcfarlane version? If not I have some plans for it. I'd like to see if I can customize it for my Nick Fury kitbash. :D

What two? Appently the guy above me has some interest in Robocop, so he may eventually buy the Hot Toys version and have the jetpack. I, however, need it for a Dredd project, as I have NO interest in Robocop. It's up to you man, not us. Although, I would really appreciate it if the other let me have it.

-CJK

What two? Appently the guy above me has some interest in Robocop, so he may eventually buy the Hot Toys version and have the jetpack. I, however, need it for a Dredd project, as I have NO interest in Robocop. It's up to you man, not us. Although, I would really appreciate it if the other let me have it.

-CJK

Not liking the original verhoeven Robocop is a sin in my eyes.

Ok the one who posts a pic of the legendary bus driver befor the other one does wins. NOW!!!

billy-madison.jpg

Back