Anyone Selling Authentic Dark Knight Props? I WILL BUY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HLJokerFan!!!

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am looking for Authentic Dark Knight Props from the film. If anyone has any, any at all, and is willing to sell them, please reply to this thread, or message me, and i will respond. Thank You!

"Let's Put A Smile On That Face!" Hwahaha :-D- Heath Ledger's Joker

First off, i just posted this, so i don't expect any "legitimate" replies just yet, obviously, none from you. When im actually trying to find Authentic Dark Knight Props, a real "legitimate" post, an honest post, and your trying to disrupt it?, for what purpose?, nothing better to do?, go and reply to something your actually interested in, im new here, give me a break man ok.

Ive been trying to find Authentic Dark Knight Movie Props for a long time, they are hard to come by man!, nobody has any, thought i'd ask here, toy forum, figured the props im looking for could be considered toys..

There is a "Willing to buy" forum in the commerce section where there are rules for how I can respond.

Good luck with your search, I'm sure it'll be as fruitful as your thinking up an original user name. :welcome

Try the Prop Store of London - www.propstore.com

Thank you for your helpful post! i appreciate it greatly!, i actually have been there, and sadly they only have one Authentic Dark Knight Prop left, i should have gone to that site sooner!, its much harder to find any Authentic Dark Knight Props these days, i waited too long lol, yeah what they have left at that place, is a "Gotham City Taxi Sign", which is really really expensive, not that im not willing to pay that price, but i figured i'd save my money for a better Dark Knight Prop, perhaps something that Heath Ledger used for his Joker in the movie, which i know will be evan harder to find! haha, yeah, but you never know, i guess i can keep trying, thanks again for your post! take care.

There is a "Willing to buy" forum in the commerce section where there are rules for how I can respond.

Good luck with your search, I'm sure it'll be as fruitful as your thinking up an original user name. :welcome

THANK YOU!!!, thats helpful i'll definitely check that out!, well thank you for your help ProgMatinee!

Haha. You did get lots of looks since I responded! Seriously, hope you find something.

I'd love to have an original something from something (not batman).

Haha. You did get lots of looks since I responded! Seriously, hope you find something.

I'd love to have an original something from something (not batman).

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I posted this same message/post in that section you mentioned i should post in!, You really helped me out man, thanks again!, yeah i noticed i did get lots of views!, haha, well thanks for sayin you hope i find something, thats nice of you, i hope i find somethin too!!

Back