Anyone Order the Darkman PF Excl?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coat is very much black - it shows blue under the light for some reason.

dark1.jpg

dark2.jpg

dark3.jpg

dark4.jpg

dark5.jpg

See the broken toe?
dark6.jpg

looks very good Darky Dave....

I see lots of Marvel trades hidden over there...:rock

It's a very dynamic pose too - I wouldn't want him on a lower shelf though, he needs to be eye level to get the full effect of the pose.

That scarred head is great looking :rock And can't even see the toe damage, nice job on the repair!

Nice atmospheric pics!

The bandages are done like the Mummy, they look very real, I'm not sure if they're sculpted or if actual bandages were used as part of the sculpt.

Anyone know what the deal is with the Flexpay on this item?

This was initially set to charge out on the 5th of three consecutive months: May, June and July. As soon as I saw that the non-Flexpayers were getting shipping notices I checked the product page and it still said July 5th. Here I am, in the wee hours of that date trying to see if that payment will actually go through today as it's wedged between a holiday and a Sunday and now they actually have Flexpay #3 scheduled for August 5th.

What gives? Wat could cause this delay when people are already getting the product?

Got mine last night. Checked it this morning and there's no base :( Emailed CS, hopefully I can get this resolved pretty quickly, but I feel like it'll probably be another week or more before I can put this badboy up.

img4283st2.jpg

img4284fo3.jpg

img4287xz7.jpg

Can't display it till Sideshow sends me a base (assuming they do!), but here are shots of my PF's head.

looks really nice guys. thanks for the pics. i'd like the clothes to be more roughed up but really nice PF indeed.

Got mine last night. Checked it this morning and there's no base Emailed CS, hopefully I can get this resolved pretty quickly, but I feel like it'll probably be another week or more before I can put this badboy up.

SON OF A ^^^^^! No stand here as well.

Edit: I'm dumb, it's here.

I was expecting it to be in that empty space beneath the figure's feet. It definitely wasn't in there. My excitement at getting it was instantly diminished but after about half an hour I like thought to myself "I'm still gonna check it out even if I can't stand it up and display it" and when I lifted the styrofoam it was obviously too heavy and I realized where the stand was.

Last edited:
You know ... I haven't checked either. I expected it to be in that space, too. I'm going to feel really dumb if I misplaced a huge base, haha. Where was yours?

It is taped to the back of one of the styrofoam pieces. I guarentee it is there. That's where mine was! You will notice one shell is much heavier than the other.

Back